Denzel has really mastered that whole skilled killer style movie

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I don't care what he plays, he's the GOAT, I'm watching... fukk the cacticism

Pretty much I'd watch him do his thing in whatever, it was funny tho I've never seen no cat at Home Depot with the Denzel walk:russ:

I like that he's selective I love Sam and Forrest but it seems they take anything just to get a movie. I don't wanna see Denzel going over the top like them dudes have in some of these roles:snoop:

Denzel has had plenty of flops over the year but nobody can deny that when he's on there a few better then him at acting:salute:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
This nikka do love holding a gun and looking at somebody with that face he does where it looks like hes having a stroke coz one side of his lip is drooping down, yall know the look im talking bout

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I'm getting a little tired of this stile of movies, at least in the 80's action stars were fukking huge, now you get middle aged men and skinny nikkas taking out docents of goons in a couple of seconds with cqc and shyt without even breaking a sweat. :dahell:

At least Gibson the gawd had the sense to bulk up for Expendables 3.
The fact that you call Mel Gibson a "God" makes you a c00n AND a moron.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Denzel is kinda like Tom Cruise. He has a lane, and he's great at it. I wouldnt put him against any of the GOATs, but for sheer entertainment value. He gets it done