Dentist office goes viral for banning bonnets

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Cac females wearing bonnets is widely accepted and respected.
images

its only associated with trash or inappropriate when black people do it.

The only cacs who wear bonnets are amish

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Saw this earlier.

I think people really don’t understand that oftentimes hygiene goes hand in hand with wardrobe.

You think your dentist wanna work on your teeth with your whole body odor funking up the office smelling like nacho cheese Doritos because your nasty ass rolled out of bed with your pajamas, bonnet, and slippers on?

Wash your ass and put on some goddamn clothes. fukking Heathens

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The only cacs who wear bonnets are amish
Yep, and if i wanted to ruin her business i could hire some to make appointments at her business.
if she turns them away, religous discrimination lawsuit.
if she lets them wear them, but not black folks, racial discrimination lawsuit.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The sisterhood review bombing

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yep, and if i wanted to ruin her business i could hire some to make appointments at her business.
if she turns them away, religous discrimination lawsuit.
if she lets them wear them, but not black folks, racial discrimination lawsuit.

That's facts and she should have her policy tested to ensure it's not anti black

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
Saw this earlier.

I think people really don’t understand that oftentimes hygiene goes hand in hand with wardrobe.

You think your dentist wanna work on your teeth with your whole body odor funking up the office smelling like nacho cheese Doritos because your nasty ass rolled out of bed with your pajamas, bonnet, and slippers on?

Wow :mjpls:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Is it racist when establishments enforce a dress code?
Almost always. yes.

only times its not racist is when the dress code is established for safety reasons like loose hair or clothing around heavy machinary.

Other than that it always completely arbitrary rule that affect them is no way and done expressly for the purpose of dicouraging a certain demographic you don't like from frequenting your business.

unless you can prove scientifically why a hair bonnet is disruptive to dental hygiene.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Saw this earlier.

so you saying black people stink?

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve never gone to the dentist in pajama bottoms. Why is it so hard for people to be comfortable abiding by a simple dress code. It’s like some of y’all niiggas want to rebel against the most pointless shiit.

Y’all the same ones that would be mad at a black restaurant for enforcing a dress code but get quiet when biitches was showing up literally naked.

I’ll bet money all y’all angry niiggas would never show up to most white establishments dressed like that.

Last edited: