Dennis Schroeder’s Wife Says She’s Proud of Him For Not Taking The Money

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
he better ball out like never before so he can hope to get that type of lakers deal for 22/23 season

Problem is now he's been on 4 teams in 5 years... is he the long-term starting solution at PG for a successful team? He's got a lot of questions about his leadership and his jump shot.

He's got major work just to get back to the Lakers money he turned down a few months ago.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
He was balling out until LeBron and AD got hurt and Lakers fans needed a scapegoat because they couldn’t accept that their team just wasn’t good enough to win the chip this year
How was he balling out? He played relatively ok. And he wasn’t a scapegoat for the season, Lakers not winning the west and repeating had everything to do with their injuries to the two superstars and not that the team wasn’t good enough.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What ever makes you feel better about yourself I guess.

:russ:
Basically lol.

She just figures if she keeps saying this shyt she'll convince herself.

Imagine if every day you woke up you turned on the TV or your Instagram/Facebook/Twitter and all everybody is talking about is how your significant other turned down $84 million so he could demand $100 million and ended up with $6 million. :dead: I don't blame her for doing anything she can to cope.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I figured him turning that 84 mil down definitely meant he was single, how about that

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That post from his wife is analogous to when a head coach that's on the hot seat gets the owner to support him on the record just before firing him.

Breh better smell what's cooking and lawyer up. Unfortunately for him, he won't be able to afford the best lawyers on the MLE, though.
:usure:

To be fair, if she divorces him, what's she gonna do after that? They seem like they had an actual relationship before he got famous/rich, so I'm sure there's at least a real emotional connection there, and it's not like she's IG dime level where she's gonna have a whole bunch of millionaires fighting over her. MLE money is probably still an incredible come up for her.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I dont why everyones acting like he won’t ball out in Boston and get a fat contract next season

Name a player who turned down a big deal during the season...then had to sign a one year deal the next season, then got offers for a deal the season after that, that was even big as the original offer he turned down 2 seasons ago ?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
That’s tuff :fire:
blob-discors.gif

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Dennis should get a divorce before he secures a potential bag next offseason. Because she's going to take his ass to the cleaners once he gets paid.

Genome

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Schroder such a clown :mjlol:

Turning down $84 Mil to play with Lebron and AD in LA and have the best chance at winning a championship :gucci:

He could have made more money through endorsements or other shyt being in Los Angeles

And he likely could have gotten 1 last bag at 32 after 4 years if he played well throughout it.

We have to wait until after this season to see if he Nerlensed himself :francis:

He is on my team now so I have to support him though this year :mjgrin: