Dennis Schroeder’s Wife Says She’s Proud of Him For Not Taking The Money

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
It's really not always about the money. He could've hated playing with Lebron & AD...and nothing would've made him content staying there another week/month/however long before he was traded.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
we all know that bytch been cussed him out over this shyt. not only did he turn down that bag from the lakers after buying an LA mansion, but now he got her moving across the country to racist ass boston for less than 1/10th of the money. there is simply no way to spin this in a positive way.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Doubt it, he bought a house in LA..he was definitely hoping he can stay here long term.

exactly. this cannot be stressed enough.

if he had plans of moving, there was no reason to buy a new mansionn. and given he bought a new mansion, why would u turn down the $84M, which would allow him to afford said mansion.

Menna

All Star
Daps

What are his goals and vision? To make 5mil in Boston?

His Goal and Vision was to make more money than80 Mil...He got farther away from his vision...She gotta represent for him or where she gonna be? She gonna find another ball player making 5 mil next year?

Menna

All Star
Daps
I figured him turning that 84 mil down definitely meant he was single, how about that
Thats True....IF anyone offers you 84mil and you got two kids I think you take it...I mean he risked it ALL for 16mil lol...Taking wife, kids, himslef away from LA...This makes it worse

I bet he would give 16 mil to NOT play in Boston...Shiit if someone gave me 100mil for 5 years to play in boston or 85 for 5 years to play in LA once you get to that kind of money you taking LA...Whats 16 mil after taxes and fees/laywers/agent...7mil...so he basically in this situation over a NET 7 mill when he was offered 84???

Its ok to say I took an L and come back better and get a 20+ deal next year...Man up and admit it and come back better

When people struggle and have hard ships in their life they jump at ANY kind of break and kind of light they see...The 84mil was the light guess he hasnt struggled enough...

You can see that wife in the bedroom YT sceen going back nd forth looking for something lol...She must be a nut

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
That YT channel isnt going to be so pretty with all that overcast gloom rain in Boston 290 out of 365 days
I swear Boston and Pittsburgh have the shyttiest weather. Especially Pittsburgh, the sun seriously never shines in Pittsburgh.

Menna

All Star
Daps
I swear Boston and Pittsburgh have the shyttiest weather. Especially Pittsburgh, the sun seriously never shines in Pittsburgh.
I lived in San Diego for 6 years .... I had PTSD coming from North East I kept thinking so when does the nice weather end....took over a year to get used to it...the greatness of it

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I lived in San Diego for 6 years .... I had PTSD coming from North East I kept thinking so when does the nice weather end....took over a year to get used to it...the greatness of it
San Diego weather is so nice it isn't even fair. Weather is so nice that you forget weather exists sometimes.