Dennis Schröder rejects 4 year $84M extension from Lakers (Per ESPN's Fat Elephant Cac)

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
I've said it before but this is risk you take when you don't sign the deal and "bet on yourself".

We always celebrate the guys who bet on themselves, leave the money on the table, and then wait to sign for even more money.

But a bad series, an injury, etc. can plummet your market value and make that move look foolish.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
OT but has anyone other than maybe kyrie left bron ball and gone somewhere else to a bigger bag? :patrice:

It's players who join who want to prove they are better so they get a bag again like maybe cousins..

But other than chips I haven't seen anyone other than kyrie come out better off financially elsewhere. So I'm wondering why do these players think they can get big bags after playing with Bron?

Rondo probably got his offer cause they were going to sign and trade him worst case scenario

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
OT but has anyone other than maybe kyrie left bron ball and gone somewhere else to a bigger bag? :patrice:

It's players who join who want to prove they are better so they get a bag again like maybe cousins..

But other than chips I haven't seen anyone other than kyrie come out better off financially elsewhere. So I'm wondering why do these players think they can get big bags after playing with Bron?

Rondo probably got his offer cause they were going to sign and trade him worst case scenario

Are you serious?

230203964_534590784447312_866968540180295730_n.jpg

LeBron James Gets His Teammates Paid Very Well: Alex Caruso Becomes His Latest Teammate To Secure The Big Bag

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
nikkaz is really tryna cop pleas for this bum ass German nikka by blaming Bron n shyt. Naw, he’s just a dumbass that’s not worth the fukkin hassle. AND he a whole snitch. AND he disrespected the GOAT franchise in all professional sports after we showed TOO much generosity. I want this bum to sign for less than vet minimum if he gon be in the NBA. He better off signing with the Prague Pterodactyls….
BQBjbzQ.png

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Nahhhh Rondo got his bag because ATL wanted a veteran leader in the locker room and an upgrade at the PG position behind Young. Didn't have to pay $15 million to get him though lol.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
nikkaz is really tryna cop pleas for this bum ass German nikka by blaming Bron n shyt. Naw, he’s just a dumbass that’s not worth the fukkin hassle. AND he a whole snitch. AND he disrespected the GOAT franchise in all professional sports after we showed TOO much generosity. I want this bum to sign for less than vet minimum if he gon be in the NBA. He better off signing with the Prague Pterodactyls….
BQBjbzQ.png
He forgot God was a Lakers fan. This is righteous retribution. Akhi had a big deal before. He’ll be aight.