Dennis Schröder rejects 4 year $84M extension from Lakers (Per ESPN's Fat Elephant Cac)

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
11705121965216.gif

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I am surprised that no team was even willing to offer home more than MLE, something is happening to him behind the scenes or he kept refusing better deals because despite him being a dummy, he's worth more than MLE.
He didn't do himself any favors the past year. Came to LA after playing great as a sixth man and said he's a starter; turned down the extension; didn't get the vaccine and DID get COVID right before the playoffs; proceeded to play like shyt in the playoffs; shot poorly from three all season. I know there's other things I'm forgetting, too. There isn't a humble bone in his body.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He didn't do himself any favors the past year. Came to LA after playing great as a sixth man and said he's a starter; turned down the extension; didn't get the vaccine and DID get COVID right before the playoffs; proceeded to play like shyt in the playoffs; shot poorly from three all season. I know there's other things I'm forgetting, too. There isn't a humble bone in his body.

called kyrie the n-word :mjpls:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Told reporters that he wasn't the only unvaccinated player on the team :sas2:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
His reputation is definitely traveling around the league. Atlanta couldn’t wait to dump him. Lakers leaked shyt about him all year to the media allies especially after he turned down that deal. His only good year was when Paul had him in check while in OKC

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
He actually stayed pretty loyal to the Kings. I don’t think he expected that trade at that moment even though they had their issues
You're right, he was supposed to get 5 year $209 million extension, but they traded him because he was a complete dikkhead.

It was the 2 year $40 million from Pelicans that he rejected.

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
NBA Players need to stop listening to their greedy agents /family/ friends when negotiating with teams.

The fact he turned down the Lakers offer probably ruined his reputation with other GMs and Owners in the league.

If you are not a top 25 TALENT, when available take the best bag

Crapping out during NBA contract extension-negotiations/ FA is unacceptable.

Last edited: