Den of Thieves (Official Thread)

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Super dumb. I can suspend disbelief to an extent, but this script is endlessly stupid.

After the first gunfight...

"Where did he take those rounds?"
"In the femoral artery...he's gone."

Who the fukk has ever said that? :dead:

So many times the characters just outright said the most comically expository dialog. Never mind the numerous scenes we get humanizing the characters that ultimately have no impact on the characters actions.

Entertaining enough for a B-movie I guess. I wish Butler's character wouldn't have dropped the over the top act midway thru the film tho. It was the best part lol
nikka its a fukkin movie. not real life:mjlol:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Nothing can top Heat as far as heist flicks gi but this is right.up there as a tribute/twist...Can't wait to add this to the vault

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
shyt was Fire!

Diversity of the cast alone was dope. Nice LA mix. Some UFC fighters in the mix too.

Sound effects was dope, gun maneuvers on point.

I worked at the Fed and they were correct with the man traps and armored cars but truth be told security ain’t even that tight there. They carry pistols and there aren’t dozens of guards, they rely on the technology to secure the building more than manpower.

What was the deal with Big Nick banging Merrimans girl at his crib and leaving the gun on the table? He wanted Merriman to kill him? I know merriman’s girl got the phone number for him but that whole scene wasn’t clear.

50 cent garage scene was dope. Loved that.

Den of thieves was actually the bar dude worked at. Like how they fleshed out the title of the flick.

Black cop was a good character. He was steady helped focus Big Nick.

I always want the bad guys to win in bank heists. Nosy ass cops piss me off.

I thought it was Nick fukkin with.
him like... Everywhere you go I'm there too including your chick...an extreme version of Heat where Vince was hot on Neil's trail