Den of Thieves (Official Thread)

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So why did the cop reveal himself to them? Automatically caused suspicion and could habe got Cube's son killed. Don't get that. I honestly thought he was working with Cube's son. The flip at the end felt Kaiser Sosa esque.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Impulsively bought a ticket, noticed I'm the only one in the theater so far, and came in here to make sure this is a movie worth the money. :lupe:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Very good movie in my opinion :obama:

The ending in the London bar was pretty damn corny though :beli:

Gerard Butler killed his performance :gladbron:

The action sequences were just :wow:

I feel the crew took a lot of unwarranted risks though :gucci:

The plot twist was a bit too convoluted too....how did that guard let the dude leave without him being signed in :gucci:

Dude was supposed to be this amazing driver yet his skills didn't come in handy once :gucci:

That shootout in the traffic :whoo:.

7/10 for me.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Yoooooo thats really dude from Orange is the new black? :ohsnap: I was tryna remember where i know him from. He was letting them :draco:'s go :whew:
Me too, had to pull the credits. When I figured it out:russ:

...without the mustache dude looks like he can be taken more serious.:whoa:
Dude is a really good actor. You should watch 13 Hours: Secret Soldiers of Benghazi
tumblr_p3pvkfFB8a1r6ftvgo1_500.gif

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was a good flick. Definitely not touching the classic that is Heat though (that I watched earlier today), but it was better than expected.
Yes, I went to see it tonight and it was very good. I'm usually good with figuring out plot twist but this shyt caught me off guard.