Den of Thieves (Official Thread)

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Better than triple 9 or sleepless?
I never heard of Triple 9 & i'm readin the synopsis like :ohsnap: This my type of flick.

Now Sleepless I loved, is this better? I'll have to watch Sleepless again, but off memory, I'd say its equal. If i have to give an edge to one to say one is better, it might be Den of Thieves just off the shoot out scenes being so Heat like :ohlawd:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never heard of Triple 9 & i'm readin the synopsis like :ohnap: This my type of flick.

Now Sleepless I loved, is this better? I'll have to watch Sleepless again, but off memory, I'd say its equal. If i have to give an edge to one to say one is better, it might be Den of Thieves just off the shoot out scenes being so Heat like :ohlawd:
Triple 9 had a crazy cast and premise but yet somehow sucked andwas boring :francis:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Triple 9 had a crazy cast and premise but yet somehow sucked andwas boring :francis:
Wouldnt say it was boring but having every ethnic minority be out and out evil whilst the whites (one was just a druggy who know no better the other a gary sue) be righteous wasnt subtle at all..

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This shyt was real good! I wasn't expecting much but its dope. Might be the best heist movie i've seen. Maybe that's just because i saw it today, but yeah they executed this well and they did it with Gerard Butler and for the most part a bunch of little no name actors and 50 Cent and Cube Jr. Whoever directed this deserves praises. Nobody was annoying or anything.

edit: i guess the only gripe is Gerard's accent was atrocious.

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
been hearing good things bout it

e1iqhvr.png

GAWDFATHER won