All Star
Daps
Reppin
Park Village, Compton CA
I definitely enjoyed this film tbh

"I bet you get tons of p*ssy here." :ehh:

"I do alright."

"Hell, I'd fukk you."

had the entire theater cracking up :russ: great action, and a fun twist at the end

that scene had me :russ:, then when he made the Samoan joke I was like :mjcry:. the whole theatre was laughing and I was looking around like “ok, ya’ll laughing a little too long at that one” :martin:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
that scene had me :russ:, then when he made the Samoan joke I was like :mjcry:. the whole theatre was laughing and I was looking around like “ok, ya’ll laughing a little too long at that one” :martin:

:russ: yep, but at least you got your revenge because the samoan dude was winning at the end with Ice Cube's son right?

Daps
For as long as it was I felt they didn't touch on fleshing out the characters . Though the ending is why some of the lack of depth on say merriman is needed . 50 has found his niche in the criminal tough guy lane .
I woujd watch a show about this same premise same cast . 50 and merriman actor had a good chemistry

That's one of the issues I had with the movie. The movie is 140 minutes long(2 hours, 20 minutes) yet a lot of the characters weren't fleshed out with some scenes dragging along slowly. This movie could of been a banger with like 40-50 minutes edited out of the movie.

Pablo Schrieber did such an excellent job that I only remembered halfway through the movie that he was Nick Sobotka in The Wire.