Demona was crazy but Goliath was a sellout

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
shyt blew my mind:mindblown:

Broadway | Grimorum | Fandom

• According to Greg Weisman, Broadway is Hudson's biological son, though neither of them are aware of this, nor likely would they consider that fact significant (in Gargoyle culture, all clan members are viewed as parents).
  • Also according to Greg Weisman, Broadway had an elder sister, referred to as Hyppolyta. Both she and their mother died prior to the Wyvern Massacre.
EachFabulousAsianpiedstarling-size_restricted.gif

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
This show sounds fire
:ohhh:

Never messed with this animation style but hearing about it, imma stream it this week.

Gargoyles is the pinnacle of The Disney Afternoon. One of the greatest cartoons of all time. Top 5 at least. Fight me. The storylines and attention to continuity is superb. My favorite storylines:

the Hunters Legacy where they show how Demona was being hunted by the same family for hundreds of years.

when Xanatos and Fox had their baby and big homie Oberon came through to claim the child and take him back to Avalon

Anytime thailog was on screen

as for Goliath, he wasn’t a sell out per say. He was smart and learned how to navigate the new world he found himself in. As the series progress he became a great leader and opened up and even surprised Demona who knew him like the back of her wings. Gotta re watch

It's my favorite cartoon of all time. The attention to detail, and intricate storytelling is second to none to me.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Gargoyles had alot of dope villains

The Pack (after they got their enhancements) :banderas:

Thailog :demonic:

The entire Avalon arc :damn:

That one random dude who Goliath kept getting fired from his jobs cause he kept ruining shyt at his gigs, so he got revenge by shooting him in the face with a cream pie :heh:
This shyt was hilarious

And at the end Hudson was like "mmm banana cream:mjgrin:"

:russ:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
This show sounds fire
:ohhh:

Never messed with this animation style but hearing about it, imma stream it this week.
What didnt you like about the animation style?

And i ask because i also wont watch a show if i hate the way it looks
Adventure time
Teen titans go
Steven universe
Are all shows i heard were dope..but i hate that chibi, super deformed, kiddie artstyle:scusthov:....some say its stylised....i just call it lazy

What was it that turned you away?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show was dope. What can be said has already been said. I haven't seen the complete two seasons in years. You guys reminded of so much. I forgot about the Hunters. Just awesome storytelling. I knew back then what the star trek connection was. Jonathan Frakes/#2 and what's her face have such recognizable voices. Demona was righteous but she was a mad c*nt. Being someone that was into mythology, I always liked how Gargoyles interwove some classic literature in its plotlines.

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Show was dope. What can be said has already been said. I haven't seen the complete two seasons in years. You guys reminded of so much. I forgot about the Hunters. Just awesome storytelling. I knew back then what the star trek connection was. Jonathan Frakes/#2 and what's her face have such recognizable voices. Demona was righteous but she was a mad c*nt. Being someone that was into mythology, I always liked how Gargoyles interwove some classic literature in its plotlines.

Brent Spiner as Puck, Michael Dorne as Coldstone, Nichelle Nichols as Mrs. Maza, Levar Burton played Anansi, Kate Mulgrew was Anastasia Renard...the cast was top notch.

Another of my favorite episodes was Temptation. Demona was spittin that ish BUT what's crazy is you realize that for the rest of the series, Goliath is under a spell to "act like he's not under a spell"

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Gargoyles had alot of dope villains

The Pack (after they got their enhancements) :banderas:

Thailog :demonic:

The entire Avalon arc :damn:

That one random dude who Goliath kept getting fired from his jobs cause he kept ruining shyt at his gigs, so he got revenge by shooting him in the face with a cream pie :heh:
Thailog was wild. I remember I first told my brother that Thailog was Goliath spelled backwards and he was like "u serious" lmao

And Goliath was tripping when he 1st saw him. I can't blame him cuz I woulda been the same way. Elisa was like "They grew him from a piece of you" then Goliath said this lol

But Thailog wasn't playing no games tho. He looked like he was about to violate Elisa right here:huhldup:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Thailog was wild. I remember I first told my brother that Thailog was Goliath spelled backwards and he was like "u serious" lmao

And Goliath was tripping when he 1st saw him. I can't blame him cuz I woulda been the same way. Elisa was like "They grew him from a piece of you" then Goliath said this lol

But Thailog wasn't playing no games tho. He looked like he was about to violate Elisa right here:huhldup:

I was today years old I never paid attention to his name:pachaha::dead: