Democrats "Privately" Concerned Biden Campaign is Doomed- "Trump may even win blue states"

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

Democrats privately concerned Biden campaign is 'doomed,' worry Trump may even win blue states: report​

Democratic Party strategists are predicting defeat in the heated race against former President Trump, according to a new report.

"You don’t want to be that guy who is on the record saying we’re doomed, or the campaign’s bad or Biden’s making mistakes," a Democratic operative speaking anonymously told Politico. "Nobody wants to be that guy."

"This isn’t, ‘Oh my God, Mitt Romney might become president.’ It’s ‘Oh my God, the democracy might end,'" they said, adding that Biden's low polling numbers have contributed to a "freakout" among Biden supporters.

A recent Bloomberg News/Morning Consult poll found Trump leading Biden in seven key swing states — Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Biden won every one of those states but North Carolina in 2020 and they were decisive to his victory.

"The list of why we ‘could’ win is so small I don’t even need to keep the list on my phone," the adviser said.

But not all Biden supporters are speaking anonymously about their concerns over the 2024 presidential campaign. Outspoken strategist James Carville has been critical of the party's messaging and approach in this election year.

Another Democratic strategist spoke openly about the greatest obstacle that the Biden campaign has to overcome in order to achieve victory in November.

Even in blue strongholds like New York City, Trump's aggressive campaigning in the South Bronx has Democrats worried.

"New York Democrats need to wake up," Manhattan Borough President Mark Levine told the outlet. "The number of people in New York, including people of color that I come across who are saying positive things about Trump, is alarming."

The Biden and Trump campaigns did not respond to a request for comment from Fox News Digital.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
The Red Wave is coming :wow:
tenor.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden should have stepped down :yeshrug:

he should have sat Kamala down, and said "im not running again, and you aren't either, because neither of us are good choices". and the Dems would have had a primary that nominated someone who beat Trump

biden '24 is the worst incumbent candidate any of us will see in our lifetimes :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps

he should have sat Kamala down, and said "im not running again, and you aren't either, because neither of us are good choices". and the Dems would have had a primary that nominated someone who beat Trump

The reason they are running Biden and Harris is because the republicans are running Trump.

If you were in charge of the Democratic Party who do you run in his place? If you have a candidate like Trump, who will do anything and say anything to win, you gotta run someone who can take all that.

Republicans can drop a video of Biden cheating on his wife. It doesn’t matter. He’s done. They are running him because he has nothing to lose. He’s at the end of his life/career, up against a man with nothing to lose.

You don’t run a AOC, Newsom, Whitmer against Trump because he could ruin them or open them up to future attacks. Biden takes all attacks and will die a legend. No reason not to run him :yeshrug:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The reason they are running Biden and Harris is because the republicans are running Trump.

If you were in charge of the Democratic Party who do you run in his place? If you have a candidate like Trump, who will do anything and say anything to win, you gotta run someone who can take all that.

Republicans can drop a video of Biden cheating on his wife. It doesn’t matter. He’s done. They are running him because he has nothing to lose. He’s at the end of his life/career, up against a man with nothing to lose.

You don’t run a AOC, Newsom, Whitmer against Trump because he could ruin them or open them up to future attacks. Biden takes all attacks and will die a legend. No reason not to run him :yeshrug:
Sucks though because we may enter a dictatorship if Trump wins. shyt will be BAD.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

biden '24 is the worst incumbent candidate any of us will see in our lifetimes :mjlol:
Your such a disingenuous faggitt :mjlol:

Your clown ass was promoting that red wave in 2022 before election night…

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yeah, and that's why his campaign is in the trash :dead:

biden could have been the lightning rod for all the bad shyt that's gone down in the past 4 years, and let newsom/whitmer just be the fresh start candidate, while republicans had to explain away the disgust of tripling down on trump. trump's whole campaign is running against "bidenflation", etc, but biden stepping down with grace and class totally blunts that line of attack

i guess we'll see what happens, but i still think biden should have stepped down. he could be the best president this country's ever seen, and he still isnt fit to do this job until jan of 2029, regardless

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your such a disingenuous faggitt :mjlol:

Your clown ass was promoting that red wave in 2022 before election night…
most of the country thought the red wave would happen, dikkhead :mjlol:historical precedent, AND in the middle of record high inflation, said republicans would do far better than they did

and it would have, if trump had died the day after he left office. the dems are lucky that he's just that much of a negative drag on the GOP. trump is the only thing keeping biden afloat

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
yeah, and that's why his campaign is in the trash :dead:

biden could have been the lightning rod for all the bad shyt that's gone down in the past 4 years, and let newsom/whitmer just be the fresh start candidate, while republicans had to explain away the disgust of tripling down on trump. trump's whole campaign is running against "bidenflation", etc, but biden stepping down with grace and class totally blunts that line of attack

i guess we'll see what happens, but i still think biden should have stepped down. he could be the best president this country's ever seen, and he still isnt fit to do this job until jan of 2029, regardless

I think Biden should have stepped down to:yeshrug:

I think if he’s to old and forgetful to be prosecuted there’s no way he should be able to run a country.

This the game they playing in our face tho :yeshrug: