☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you'd have to be idiot to put your guns on the street after their value skyrockets by 1000%.
What woud happen is people like myself would stockpile them in advance of the ban, then try to sell them later on.
Essentially AR-15s would become the next PS5/Xbox series x. And everything would be in the hands of scalpers.
And only super rich people would be able to buy them. No need to worry about the street. Any dude using a gun worth 20K+ for criminal purposes would have to be dumb af. Better of selling that shyt instead. There's a reason people don't use tommy guns for mass shootings anymore.
I don't even care about this happening. You'll pay for it, AND be less likely to use it for dumb shyt.

See, it works both ways.

Dudes pretending to care about the market for guns, then mad they can't buy one.

Thats like whining about not being able to afford a Rolex. :usure: Go get that Timex, lil homie :ufdup:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is white america. Nothing is passing that won’t be revoked soon as the republicans get in….. that’s if it lasts that long before the Supreme Court shoots it down
This wouldn't pass Congress or pass judicial muster.

Just more typical grandstanding for the base to make the Democrats seem like they are doing something prior to midterms.

see, even still I wish democrats would just pass it then let the courts fumble over it.

fukk it.

The republicans love doing this.

See, even if the court strikes down certain parts, they still leave SOMETHING up there. Thats how this works

You can't whittle down whats not there in the first place.

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
you'd have to be idiot to put your guns on the street after their value skyrockets by 1000%.
What woud happen is people like myself would stockpile them in advance of the ban, then try to sell them later on.
Essentially AR-15s would become the next PS5/Xbox series x. And everything would be in the hands of scalpers.
And only super rich people would be able to buy them. No need to worry about the street. Any dude using a gun worth 20K+ for criminal purposes would have to be dumb af. Better of selling that shyt instead. There's a reason people don't use tommy guns for mass shootings anymore.

My wording was probably unclear but I meant essentially the same as what you said.

By more guns on the street. I meant more sales before the policy change that’s not going to happen. Same as I know many people that got their first AR back when Obama was in office since they thought a ban might. Some likely would’ve have purchased otherwise.