Demetria Obilor knew exactly what she was doing this episode.

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
What sealed her fate with News stations was during one of her post-fame lives. She started live streaming in-between commercials, or when getting ready, one day she streamed herself arguing with some production manager. Low and behold, her contract is not renewed, and she bounces.

Hustling backwards. No serious org was going to take her on.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Definition of hustling backwards...

Had a sponsor when she was in Dallas but thought she was bigger than she really is...now she out here doing mukbangs videos that don't even get 20k views :picard:

She should have started here and ended up where she started.

How long is the shelf life for these IG girls getting sponsored? Demetria is 33 and I noticed one that I followed who recently celebrated her 32nd birthday traveled to Mexico and it seemed like a very normal vacation, nothing fancy and she was flying coach. Scrolled down her IG feed and 2 years ago she was on lavish trips going to Europe flying 1st class. Seems like their shelf life getting sponsored mirrors NFL running backs shelf life on rosters. @King Poetic

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
How long is the shelf life for these IG girls getting sponsored? Demetria is 33 and I noticed one that I followed who recently celebrated her 32nd birthday traveled to Mexico and it seemed like a very normal vacation, nothing fancy and she was flying coach. Scrolled down her IG feed and 2 years ago she was on lavish trips going to Europe flying 1st class. Seems like their shelf life getting sponsored mirrors NFL running backs shelf life on rosters. @King Poetic
Pretty much until the next pretty face strolls by and is willing to do anything to get her career off the ground.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's wild how she seems to just be aimlessly bumbling from pointless projects to silly gigs for what seems like decades now.

I only ever hear about her latest shenanigans maybe twice a year on some Coli thread. I almost feel bad. She needs a manager.

I forgot how this even started. Wasn't she like a weather woman who went viral?

Should have stuck with her day job as a meteorologist

Every time u look up she doing something new, because the last shyt failed

Either go back doing weather or bend over and show that ass
Hilarious lol. But at least she's healthy, has a skill, isn't look drugged and stressed out, doesn't spread negativity/poison to her community, and doesn't get knocked up by random athletes only to become an unavailable mother. In other words, it could be worse cause we've seen worse. Let sis live! :manny:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

What's the other chicks IG?

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Hope she realizes, that there’s thousands of other demetria’s out here doing the same shyt and she’s not the only nice looking chick out here

Clout, fame being on camera every day got so many people minds fukked up and believe they are more special than they really are

lib123

All Star
Daps
She smartly lost weight and looks better than she has in years. Who knows when she will hit the wall.

Maybe she hit's in her late 30s and is fine still in her mid 30s

Isn’t hitting the wall more so when women aren’t able to get play from the same caliber of dudes consistently anymore?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She came from Vegas (?) and moved to the most popular station in Dallas, WFAA-Channel 8....working as a traffic girl.

The breh Greg Fields has been holding it down with the morning weather but the station wanted more "ethnic-ness" so they grabbed Demetria. She was the talk of the town because every morning it looked like she wore her clubbin clothes to work. Azz and titties just bouncing. Old white ladies started calling the station, complaining about her outfits. Men of all races were never so happy to see the traffic report since Tammy Dombeck and her tig ols.

Then....a 100% sista Tashara Parker came on the scene doing news. TP understands how to be fashionable but professional at the same time. Demetria had pissed off some station heads. Instead of getting something lined up, she bounced.

Problem for her = too big of a personality for a small market station but unwilling to "play ball" at a big market station. Success in Dallas can launch you to CNN, MSNBC etc.
Word to Brooke Thomas… :sas2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What sealed her fate with News stations was during one of her post-fame lives. She started live streaming in-between commercials, or when getting ready, one day she streamed herself arguing with some production manager. Low and behold, her contract is not renewed, and she bounces.

Hustling backwards. No serious org was going to take her on.
shorty has NO job