Demetria Obilor knew exactly what she was doing this episode.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Definition of hustling backwards...

Had a sponsor when she was in Dallas but thought she was bigger than she really is...now she out here doing mukbangs videos that don't even get 20k views :picard:

She should have started here and ended up where she started.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
I'd 100% be tricking on her if I was one of these young hoopers in Vegas playing in Summer League right now. I know she gotta at and around them games. fukk a CoD tournament, where the hoes at?:wow:

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definition of hustling backwards...

Had a sponsor when she was in Dallas but thought she was bigger than she really is...now she out here doing mukbangs videos that don't even get 20k views :picard:

She should have started here and ended up where she started.
It's wild how she seems to just be aimlessly bumbling from pointless projects to silly gigs for what seems like decades now.

I only ever hear about her latest shenanigans maybe twice a year on some Coli thread. I almost feel bad. She needs a manager.

I forgot how this even started. Wasn't she like a weather woman who went viral?

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
It's wild how she seems to just be aimlessly bumbling from pointless projects to silly gigs for what seems like decades now.

I only ever hear about her latest shenanigans maybe twice a year on some Coli thread. I almost feel bad. She needs a manager.

I forgot how this even started. Wasn't she like a weather woman who went viral?

Yep. Some white woman tweeted about how inappropriate she looked because of her curves. Everyone thought she would have used that as a springboard to a National gig, but she went to Vegas and essentially “crashed out”.