Dem quads (Oh Lawd)

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Yall gotta look at the bigger picture. This is the type of chick that if you wife and have a seed with, you wont ever have to worry about her not losing that baby weight. She'll get rid of that with the quickness.

I love women who are heavy into fitness like this.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rtWMwTRdgYJEAVepPwAoRQgeoEWlNWhaufHt-610xh.jpg
KjInKYVoeAAaxEKpfVgTnRfhfidhvjCGgmMo-610xh.jpg
EIfjGiViJzSxrgAygWFmSnLYcwAvonVRiAXF-610xh.jpg
YmpnVjCqKShbbBdJcSfvbqugMpajVVRgfWtE-610xh.jpg
AGPyWOADwnHAzeFBGDZAhdLRolecBMIlMBUJ-610xh.jpg
QcMimoawBfvIeNPfGunZXvzwOmSebehpiMfc-610xh.jpg

This chick looks like this chick that goes to my gym :lupe:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:scusthov:

I like my women soft, dainty, and pretty. :smugfavre:

2aae281eed5011e29a1f22000ae801dd_7.jpg

af26a582dbe211e2adac22000a1fbe03_7.jpg

:laff: This bytch is built like a man and I bet she looks swole as fukk outside of body shaping clothing. Y'all nikkas in tryna mount an ugly boulder :scusthov:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Not to gas her too much, but I'd actually wife a chick like this. :patrice: :manny:

She fits my short-list requirements. I'm always willing to invest in a decently cute, natural chick that's seriously about that gym life. :whew:

Chick's out here doing legit dead-lifts, squats, and she's flexible as shyt. :ehh:

Working out, cooking & eating a bunch of shyt, watching sports, and breeding a few potential running backs & track stars at night after watching movies. She's not gonna be all up under me or over-staying welcomes b/c she's got a gym schedule...she probably won't drink too much when she's out b/c it'd fukk up them gainssss. :inlove:

Actually kind of glad that it's sounding like a lot of cats in here aren't into chicks with muscles. Hope that's a popular opinion... :scheme:

More for me. :steviej:

Really breh? You're over here fantasizing about your lovely life with this broad just because she has some quads. :heh: