Dem quads (Oh Lawd)

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'll take a woman with a body like that over the average woman any day of the week.

f61178fe3d0511e2af6f22000a1f9a09_7.jpg

Not at all intimidated, she's small compared to me :manny: I do have to question her parents getting her a pole, I mean this chick is just graduating from HS....

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I'll take a woman with a body like that over the average woman any day of the week.

Not at all intimidated, she's small compared to me :manny: I do have to question her parents getting her a pole, I mean this chick is just graduating from HS....

Why the fukk does that room look like a children's classroom or daycare center :wtf:

fukk is a pole doing in there? :wtf:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Not to gas her too much, but I'd actually wife a chick like this. :patrice: :manny:

She fits my short-list requirements. I'm always willing to invest in a decently cute, natural chick that's seriously about that gym life. :whew:

Chick's out here doing legit dead-lifts, squats, and she's flexible as shyt. :ehh:

Working out, cooking & eating a bunch of shyt, watching sports, and breeding a few potential running backs & track stars at night after watching movies. She's not gonna be all up under me or over-staying welcomes b/c she's got a gym schedule...she probably won't drink too much when she's out b/c it'd fukk up them gainssss. :inlove:

Actually kind of glad that it's sounding like a lot of cats in here aren't into chicks with muscles. Hope that's a popular opinion... :scheme:

More for me. :steviej:

:salute:

I don't like a woman looking like no man or anything, but I like definition. Flabby arms, gut, thighs, and ass....that's "thick" to some nikkas but to me that's overweight and lazy. Give me a juicy girl with some definition in the arms, thighs and abs and I'll say you gave me a potential wife.

I should be at my goal of 15 pounds lost by the end of June. I'm dedicated to fitness and good dieting. If I'm taking the time to make sure my body is as healthy and and as physically attractive as possible, I expect wifey to at least put in some effort. It's not too much to ask.

Realistic standards aren't a bad thing. Never dumb down who you are for ANYBODY - including women.

And remember, a woman is only truly thick/voluptuous if she claim that she when she's IN SHAPE.

Hard on fat women 2013.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

That...is....perfection :wow:

I'd make her hold that pose until the tongue makes her cum.

It'd only take a few seconds :steviej:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
It's not 2007 anymore. Give me a chick who loves working out>>>

Realistic standards aren't a bad thing. Never dumb down who you are for ANYBODY - including women.

And remember, a woman is only truly thick/voluptuous if she claim that she when she's IN SHAPE.

Hard on fat women 2013.

KqWG1FY.png

The-Rock-Clapping.gif