Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
KqWG1FY.png

The-Rock-Clapping.gif

:salute:

I used to be a thick phat booty lover till I discovered the gym

Plus chicks who stay in the gym are waay more discipline.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The funniest thing about all of this is that girl isn't even that good looking really. Nor does she have any stand out base physical attributes. She's pretty, but in a very boring/plain kind of way. Her skin isn't the nicest. She doesn't have the nicest ass, and her titties are whatever as well. One of her parents is probably white, and therefore her physical potential is being held back....etc.

Kidding about the last sentence.

But seriously, I'd argue that MANY of the girls on the coli are MUCH prettier and have the potential to have nicer bodies than she does. The difference is that girl puts in work and is milking her potential for everything it's worth - hence the body she has now. She's physically attractive primarily because of her dedication to fitness. Are you putting in that work? Are you consistent with your workouts, dieting and rest? Are you browsing the coli when you could be getting in some SQUATS RIGHT NOW?!?!?!!??! HOW THEM DEADLIFTS LOOKING BABY GIRL?

Don't waste your potential. Many of ya'll would blow this girl out of the water. No gas. It should be YOUR pretty vaginas I want to eat out while you hang upside down from a pole. You can do it, brehettes. In fact, I know a lot of you already are.

:salute:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
neither them thighs nor that azz ain't clappin when you are pounding that in any position. no thanks, do not want.

i prefer a lil softness over my muscles. i do wanna know her routine though :ohlawd:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
neither them thighs nor that azz ain't clappin when you are pounding that in any position. no thanks, do not want.

i prefer a lil softness over my muscles. i do wanna know her routine though :ohlawd:

Her routine -

Monday - Squats
Tuesday - Squats
Wednesday - Squats
Thursday - Squats
Friday - Squats
Saturday - Squats
Sunday - Lunges