Delonte West beaten up and apparently homeless

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
He needs to be put in a facility and medicated.
There's looney bins all over and for good reason.
He's obviously a danger to a stranger at any moment but he damn near lost his own life in that clip having done something to that man to the point of getting head stomped.
Mentally ill folks aren't walking around like the Joker with cards saying "pardon me, I'm fukkin out of my mind", and people don't respect their inability to recognize a situation they otherwise wouldn't be involved in anyway oftentimes.
Someone else is going to have to make the decision of option A or B. With one of those less sad than the other.

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
schizophrenia is a crazy disease man
Hearing shyt, seeing shyt, constantly having voices in your head
And majority of the time the voices are negative for some reason
I wonder why they just can't block out the voices and images but I guess it's too hard to decipher between hallucinations and reality

:picard: I got a headache watching that

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Became a fan when him & Jameer were balling at St. Joseph's and then obviously him with the Celtics. Hope he can get his life together.

Also, I don't get why people are attacking the NBA, assuming they haven't tried to help him before. Speaking from personal experience in having a loved one go down a similar road, it doesn't matter how much you try to do, if that person isn't ready & willing to take the necessary steps, it's out of your hands.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
How go you even help a guy like this? Mental institution?

I don't know how it is in the US, but from my experience, the mental institution is the last step. They send patients there if nothing works and they've tried every type of drug. I am pretty sure shock therapy or electro-convulsive therapy is still used at these places.