Delonte West beaten up and apparently homeless

dblive

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Where his family at? He had a son with some chick.. where she at? Where his parents? His older brother? I reading a lot of shyt about how the NBA needs to step in but where's his family.
It’s very hard to keep up with someone that is schizophrenic. My brother literally changed his phone number and went missing for 3 years. It took me many months to find him. My brother has a daughter and a baby mother. Truth be told, they are afraid of him.

Last edited:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Love how yall have determined this is down to mental.illness and not drugs , that has put him in this shape

I know about the reports and in sure there is a truth to it , but to me its more then just mental illness that got him in this position

There is plenty off mfz , who aint right upstairs out there that ain't lookin 60 yrs old when they 30 x broke ..

On another note if its bi polar most of them self.medicate with alcahol or other substances and that's where shxt gets even worse as they cant feel balanced without substances

They use that instead of they prescribed meds on these streets if they homeless

Sad shxt either way
Cac he has been diagnosed already. He is clearly mentally ill. nikkas quick to pop off when they havent dealt with mental illness personally.negged

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
Y’all keep saying the league needs to step in. Y’all don’t think they’ve tried? Have y’all dealt with ppl with mental health problems? There isn’t shyt you can do for many of them if they don’t want to actively help themselves. Legally you can’t force anyone against their will. So besides putting them in a straight jacket and throwing them in a padded room what y'all suggest?

This is nothing but the truth . Going through this situation right now with a very close family member. She has bipolar depression, schizophrenia and severe psychosis. Unless she volunteers for assistance it wont happen and she really don't think anything is wrong with her so it's hard af.

Unless you've dealt with it personally it hard to understand why so many with severe mentall illness are homeless. Looking at Delonte West he's past gone. He cant even mask the illness anymore like some can. Unless they are a danger to themselves or others many facilities won't force them to stay and even that requires alot to happen first. Hope the brother makes it through this.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t see how you help someone like this at this point. You lock him up and restrain him like he’s the Joker or some shyt....is that really helping him?

you medicate him to the point where he can’t even talk without drooling everywhere....is that helping him?

Dude is wayyyyyy wayyyyyy past “step in and help”

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
who is getting his checks the NBA gives retired players?

I hope his family isnt stealing those.

his situation should be looked into.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
The thing about Delonte is he's a former millionaire who will never be a millionaire again.I don't think you can bring him to place of acceptance for the current life he lives.Even if he gets help he is a ill person who has to deal with the ether of being broke and washed.All his former friends are millionaires. Q.Rich and D.Miles attest have each other.This dude mental illness made him burn alot of bridges.