Binary

Banned
Daps
335glle-1.gif

Definitely ruined my childhood with that gif. :bitter:

Binary

Banned
Daps

Do you like them for being "nerds" or do you like them because they are paid?

For me, I'm more attracted to the fact that they're doing a career I've always wanted to do but I've taken a different route. It's nice to be able to learn new things from them and vice versa. I don't even care for the money.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Most lawyers have shyt conversation tbf.

People who are impressed by law degrees and attorneys don't know much about the legal field. In reality JDs are a dime a dozen.

lawyers are the worst. shady fukkers. Engineers > lawyers.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Most lawyers have shyt conversation tbf.

People who are impressed by law degrees and attorneys don't know much about the legal field. In reality JDs are a dime a dozen.

I know people who are pursuing the field and we've had awesome conversations. This is opinion based and varies by person though.

I'm not impressed by the degree itself, but the work it took to get the degree. Now I know that you can major in almost anything and pursue a law degree, but I've only known people who study in criminal law (criminology).

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
For me, I'm more attracted to the fact that they're doing a career I've always wanted to do but I've taken a different route. It's nice to be able to learn new things from them and vice versa. I don't even care for the money.

As long as you don't have any kids it's never too late to go to school in the field you want.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
M.D. > law...

doctors are the only men on the PLANET that instantly get sexier to me(no matter what they look like) when i find out what they are. that intelligence and drive it takes to become a physician just ups the sexy factor ten fold :ohlawd: :inlove:

My best friend is studying in that field and he's so damn dumb. lol.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
and she gives an expression with some variation of: :leon::ohhh::ooh::whoo:....and you sitting back with a expression of this variation: :smugdraper::obama::jawalrus: while thinking "this p*ssy is mines...."

no..she's sitting back like "this idiot's money is mines"

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
hmmm I majored in engineering but I think ive gotten more ass by saying im a photographer. Then again I was in a relationship for most of the time I was in school, and the times I was single I was too depressed over schoolwork and having no life to campaign for some ass.

Chicks impressed by your degree are pretty superficial and will leave you for the next best thing. Girls should be more impressed by scientists, artists, and writers than someone with a shytty law degree.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps

My best friend is studying in that field and he's so damn dumb. lol.

soically dumb/awkward ??? that's to be expected i guess.
there's a lot of brainy awkward doctors that act like they can't walk without tripping over their own feet but are BOOKSMART as fukk! too me booksmart > streetsmart...

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
soically dumb/awkward ??? that's to be expected i guess.
there's a lot of brainy awkward doctors that act like they can't walk without tripping over their own feet but are BOOKSMART as fukk! too me booksmart > streetsmart...
Being educated and being charismatic is a blessing.