Degrees that make woman get moist...

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
i dont think any girl ever got wet over a computer science degree:russ:

:usure:

Glassdoor, a career website, culled data from 3 million salary reports, company reviews and interviews from employees at more than 210,000 companies and found Google had the highest average base salary for software engineers at $128,336. Facebook came in at number two with a base salary of $123,626.

250342c5

These are only base averages, in one arena of Computer Science, breh...

Again :usure:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Title should be changed to:

"Degrees that'll make a lot of money which will get women moist"

lol Real talk. It's not even my intellect that attracts them. It's the dollar signs attached to the end of it when all is said and done.

:sadcam: It is what it is though. :yeshrug:

Absolutely untrue. I'd date a man with a law degree based on the fact that he's so highly educated. The ability to pass the bar, the conversations, even if he worked at a small firm not making HUGE money.

Not all women are money grubbing whores.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

Absolutely untrue. I'd date a man with a law degree based on the fact that he's so highly educated. The ability to pass the bar, the conversations, even if he worked at a small firm not making HUGE money.

Yeah I feel you. My bad.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal

see logically it would be like that, but lots of women dunno how much money there is to be made.

being a doctor is a prestigious job and activates the woman's "this man is a provider" radar so she "better not come off like a slut and convince him im worthwhile dating"...

same for lawyers

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
The-Coli.... where women like nerdy guys. And just so we're clear you don't have to be a nerd to be educated or intelligent. :smh:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
see logically it would be like that, but lots of women dunno how much money there is to be made.

being a doctor is a prestigious job and activates the woman's "this man is a provider" radar so she "better not come off like a slut and convince him im worthwhile dating"...

same for lawyers

You're right.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Most lawyers have shyt conversation tbf.

People who are impressed by law degrees and attorneys don't know much about the legal field. In reality JDs are a dime a dozen.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
A law degree is the sexiest thing ever. :yes:

M.D. > law...

doctors are the only men on the PLANET that instantly get sexier to me(no matter what they look like) when i find out what they are. that intelligence and drive it takes to become a physician just ups the sexy factor ten fold :ohlawd: :inlove: