Degenerate TikToker gives instructions on how to seduce your teacher Update: Charleston White Collab!

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I see her swinging first. Free the guise. :manny:
Your suppose to just take it and hope she doesn't up the ante and pull out a knife or gun and stab/shot you then you're suppose to die then she'll say she was in fear for her life and not serve any time. A real man never hits a woman EVER.

This is the way

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like its on video,so hes probably cooked.

Thecoli blasted my idea about creating a system that profiles people based on features using A.I. Was even disgustingly called a eugenecist. But we see the same markers over and over. Frankensteinian forehead,dead eyes,narrow shoulders that dont match the head size. Well,the good news is the senses work like algorithms that collect data,so you can use your eyes and gut. Im not saying to cast judgement,im just saying that you need to be cautious around people who may have some of these features. Especially if they have a trifecta:picard:

Allow them to prove you wrong from a distance or with boundaries:respect:.#TheMarkers

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your suppose to just take it and hope she doesn't up the ante and pull out a knife or gun and stab/shot you then you're suppose to die then she'll say she was in fear for her life and not serve any time. A real man never hits a woman EVER.

This is the way

You realize hitting a woman can make her up the ante right:comeon:. In fact its a 70%chance she will up the ante if you put hands on her. You decrease the odds of domestic violence 95% by simply being indifferent and righteously unnaffected. Its incredibly hard to get smacked if you use emotional intelligence and use indifference where neccessary. And for the 5% where you get smacked anyway? Your indifferent about being smacked,therefore unaffected. You will get to this point by looking within and blaming yourself first#TheChildOfMan:wow:

This will sound like a troll post or ultimate simp post,until you truly break down what Im saying:respect:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
You realize hitting a woman can make her up the ante right:comeon:. In fact its a 70%chance she will up the ante if you put hands on her. You decrease the odds of domestic violence 95% by simply being indifferent and righteously unnaffected. Its incredibly hard to get smacked if you use emotional intelligence and use indifference where neccessary. And for the 5% where you get smacked anyway? Your indifferent about being smacked,therefore unaffected. You will get to this point by looking within and blaming yourself first#TheChildOfMan:wow:

This will sound like a troll post or ultimate simp post,until you truly break down what Im saying:respect:
You realize hitting a man can up the ante right:comeon: But you're right,as a man you should know better then to be around foolish women to begin with. But if you put your hands on someone don't be suprised if they put hands right back on you some people don't like being victims just cause they were born with a scrotum

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps

This is the way
it's whole channels that run 24/7 that directly refute what you just typed...........with cousins like mine, she would wish I had struck her back and that been the end of it.........you wouldn't advise a woman to just take abuse, so why advise a man to do so?!

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
it's whole channels that run 24/7 that directly refute what you just typed...........with cousins like mine, she would wish I had struck her back and that been the end of it.........you wouldn't advise a woman to just take abuse, so why advise a man to do so?!
Sarcasm doesn't translate online I see :skip: