Degenerate TikToker gives instructions on how to seduce your teacher Update: Charleston White Collab!

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like its on video,so hes probably cooked.

Thecoli blasted my idea about creating a system that profiles people based on features using A.I. Was even disgustingly called a eugenecist. But we see the same markers over and over. Frankensteinian forehead,dead eyes,narrow shoulders that dont match the head size. Well,the good news is the senses work like algorithms that collect data,so you can use your eyes and gut. Im not saying to cast judgement,im just saying that you need to be cautious around people who may have some of these features. Especially if they have a trifecta:picard:

Allow them to prove you wrong from a distance or with boundaries:respect:.#TheMarkers
I can just as easily profile your ass. Focus on identifying racist rabid non blacks.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Your suppose to just take it and hope she doesn't up the ante and pull out a knife or gun and stab/shot you then you're suppose to die then she'll say she was in fear for her life and not serve any time. A real man never hits a woman EVER.

This is the way
I know it’s sarcasm…but as someone who literally dealt with this scenario and am not dead only because I refused to accept being stabbed…I’m fukking triggered and upset.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
If you hit your woman you're mentally weak. Some one them ask for it but walking away is always an option

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Looks like its on video,so hes probably cooked.

Thecoli blasted my idea about creating a system that profiles people based on features using A.I. Was even disgustingly called a eugenecist. But we see the same markers over and over. Frankensteinian forehead,dead eyes,narrow shoulders that dont match the head size. Well,the good news is the senses work like algorithms that collect data,so you can use your eyes and gut. Im not saying to cast judgement,im just saying that you need to be cautious around people who may have some of these features. Especially if they have a trifecta:picard:

Allow them to prove you wrong from a distance or with boundaries:respect:.#TheMarkers
You are not wrong at all

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Uuuuuh he is a degenerate. WOOOOOOW This is who Coli finds entertaining?! :ohhh:
Wow, I’ve only seen a couple of his vids (posted here) but this most recent stream? Oh, he need to be sent to a colony on an island for degenerates. It’s only a matter of time before he murders or rapes somebody because he really doesn’t give af about anything or anybody.

I’d bush anybody who even watches this dudes videos like that, cause they probably got issues too

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
:mjlol:
Straight hood nikka with a platform

:francis: if he played his cards right and never put hands on no woman he coulda made a controversial lane and got a bag