Degenerate TikToker gives instructions on how to seduce your teacher Update: Charleston White Collab!

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would say I wish I knew teachers was willing to fukk back in the day. But sitting here thinking about it,I can only think of one who I was willing to smash,even as horny as I was:scust:

Im pretty sure the route I wouldve taken is find out which teenage girls she is most jealous of ,by watching her body language in class and in the hallways. Make some progress with one of those girls. Then you start complimenting the teacher. Shes going to take whatever steps neccessary to compete. And lets just say her strength isnt her youth:respect:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox

Nah, fukk that. Every girl that I fukked that had stank puss got the fake nut treatment.

That shyt always made me feel like going upside their heads due to the sheer disrespect of it all.

Having to go through the trouble of finding a girl that digs you, spit game to her without saying too little or too much, and then making time for her all to actually hit and the p*ssy smells like it should be her a$$hole is demoralizing.

Last edited:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Nah, fukk that. Every girl that I fukked that had stank puss got the fake nut treatment.

That shyt always made me feel like going upside their heads due to the sheer disrespect of it all.

Having to go through the trouble of finding a girl that digs you, spit game to her without saying too little or not enough, and then making time for her all to actually hit and the p*ssy smells it should be her a$$hole is demoralizing.
Had you like

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps

Having to go through the trouble of finding a girl that digs you, spit game to her without saying too little or not enough, and then making time for her all to actually hit and the p*ssy smells it should be her a$$hole is demoralizing.
Worst part of being a man :mjcry:

0/5 in my most recent streak