Deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole I go...

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I promote a couple spots in DC. Hit me on the PM once you have your pricing together.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
First of a few companies that I'm looking at sent me the first prototype bottle on acetate:

268111_376724199102289_284934242_n.jpg

MOLLYWATR LIVES! :blessed:

Follow the progress on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mollywatr
I can't believe people are hating on this. Your bottle design/name from a marketing standpoint is genius. I hope you do well, and if you ever need an accountant you know where to find me :smugbiden:

Ghost of $oCal

sit your dumbazz down
Daps
Reppin
$oKhalifas/Money Gang
Best invention since BULLETBALL! Hopefully you'll sell all of your personal belongings, travel to hollywood, have to live out your car, and invest it all into this amazing new product.

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Why hate on the man. If it flops, it flops. But at least he is in the game.

One of my favorite quotes is from Teddy Roosevelt.

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

Binary

Banned
Daps
You should invest into FB marketing, get the word out that way where all your market is.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Why hate on the man. If it flops, it flops. But at least he is in the game.

One of my favorite quotes is from Teddy Roosevelt.

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.
:obama: