Deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole I go...

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Congrats :salute:

The bottle design is the thing I would think about. Might be too close Smartwater and Diddy's water. Other than that all the best breh

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
█ W.D.Y.D. █;3423373 said:
this water got some extra vitamin C or something?
We decided to go with natural spring water from multiple sources around the country. Basically, wherever you are the water is going to come from the closest natural spring that we have access to. The water is naturally filtered, packed with natural electrolytes/minerals and it's naturally balanced. We use an ozonation process to remove any potential impurities before they reach the bottle.

Much better tasting and much more upscale than municipal water with a Tums dissolved in there which is what you're getting with a lot of these fortified/enhanced waters. It's not as trendy as those other brands, but this is about delivering the most effective, best tasting hydration experience… not selling an inferior product by beating people over the head with a bunch of marketing hype that insults our consumer's intelligence. We definitely aren't selling BRAWNDO.

This is closer to Evian and Fiji than it is to say… AQUAhydrate.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
But isnt the water's name attached to a popular drug?
MOLLYWATR is named after Molly Qule, the girl in the silhouette. You'll learn more about her as things move forward…

Now, if people out there are using drugs and alcohol (which seems to be the case) they should stay hydrated. Studies show that staying hydrated reduces the incidences/severity of overheating, headaches, nausea and hangovers that come after a night of getting down. That's why we have the slogan "MOLLYWATR keeps the party going! Please hydrate responsibly."

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
MOLLYWATR is named after Molly Qule, the girl in the silhouette. You'll learn more about her as things move forward…

Now, if people out there are using drugs and alcohol (which seems to be the case) they should stay hydrated. Studies show that staying hydrated reduces the incidences/severity of overheating, headaches, nausea and hangovers that come after a night of getting down. That's why we have the slogan "MOLLYWATR keeps the party going! Please hydrate responsibly."

So your target is night clubs basically

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Man- props for making it happen. I don't buy bottled water but I like the design. Looks like something a performer would endorse.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Big props my dude :salute:

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
In the Vegas thread, I seen what a case of Voss going for in da club and I was like... Nigerian gonna be rich