Deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole I go...

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
lady gagas manager is working on a product like this too I just read in the paper. Look at it two ways positive is you have same idea as diddy mark walhberg and lady gagas manager. negative is you got some steep competition.

Breh its all in the name, thats where I can see this winning, aint nobody really gonna care about the water

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I don't think retail stores will stock a product named after drug

But all the best to you :salute:

Like coca cola ? :leon:

Still think molly watr is a gimmick name and wont last as that name but respect the hustle and hope im wrong :salute:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I disagree its about the quality and the taste as well.

Breh its Water, I bet if you did a blind taste test between different brands of water, there probably wont be a strong favoritism towards one or the other. Which is another reason why this idea works, quality pretty much gets thrown out the window I mean it would be very hard to fukk up water. As opposed to an energy drink or something.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Breh its Water, I bet if you did a blind taste test between different brands of water, there probably wont be a strong favoritism towards one or the other. Which is another reason why this idea works, quality pretty much gets thrown out the window I mean it would be very hard to fukk up water. As opposed to an energy drink or something.

these products arent just bottled water. I duno bout molley water shyt but diddy and gagas manager arent just making bottled water. either way I dont really give a shyt I dont know why u are arguing with me over this dumbshyt