Dee Barnes speaks. "me and the other women Dr. Dre beat up."

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is that all you simps can do when somebody speaks the truth? I'm a black man who is not blinded by some fantasy of black unity between genders like your simp ass. You're a simp that wants black p*ssy and will pander to black women to get it. Why don't you look at the facts? every time a black man gets successful or a voice that people want to hear black women are eager to bring him down and often call on white men to help them. It's happening to deray from BLM right now, black women couldn't wait to jump on him and call him a fraud.

can you elaborate? i saw something about deray and dream hampton.. i dont really fx with either, ?

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
is that all you simps can do when somebody speaks the truth? I'm a black man who is not blinded by some fantasy of black unity between genders like your simp ass. You're a simp that wants black p*ssy and will pander to black women to get it. Why don't you look at the facts? every time a black man gets successful or a voice that people want to hear black women are eager to bring him down and often call on white men to help them. It's happening to deray from BLM right now, black women couldn't wait to jump on him and call him a fraud.

lol.

as if any of the females reading this thread are gonna invite us over to make whoopy as a symbol of approval.

Last edited:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Dre fukked up by beating the shyt outta Barnes, therefore Barnes has every right to say so whenever and wherever she pleases. Fair trade in my eyes. Shout out to homegirl for writing the article.

And to me this article is very important to remind nikkas nowadays that whatever benefits from a backwards society these nikkas (Dre, Cosby, etc.) had y'all don't enjoy it today. fukk up with women (black women especially, 'cause that ain't funny) and you will be taken to the social gallows, don't think for one minute you'll have the same ability to shift shyt into the dark like them nikkas could back in the days.

Hopefully this will teach nikkas who're coming up today to think twice about how to black-out when the pressure/whatever gets too much, or at least apologize and make things right ASAP if a black-out hurts others.

:manny:

We won't forget your words Ms. Barnes. Thank you for reminding us that the past always catches up, without consulting or concern for any inconvenience.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
you dont have a black mom.

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I hate the mom argument. mom can be great but your interactions with these thots may change how a man views other women. shyt keep it a bean some of these nikkas had slores for moms and sisters. this ain't the 70s in 2015 moms are bussin it open on ig. this ain't one of those times tho. he had it comin... what's done in the dark always comes to the light. unless you're white then it's swept under a rug.

48and0

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
:russell: Yes I do. Is this one of those if it was your mother talks? nikka it wasnt i don't know dee barnes or give a fukk about her, why would i treat any woman like i treat my mother? them hoes don't deserve that type of respect :camby: go get robbed in front your house again lame

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dre could admit to the problem, apologize, donate money to charities and it would all be good. 1990 was a long time ago, he could say he's changed or that he was young and dumb and it would be believable whether it's true or not. Denying it makes him look 10x worse. It's not like he can't benefit from the donation either.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I hate the mom argument. mom can be great but your interactions with these thots may change how a man views other women. shyt keep it a bean some of these nikkas had slores for moms and sisters. this ain't the 70s in 2015 moms are bussin it open on ig. this ain't one of those times tho. he had it comin... what's done in the dark always comes to the light. unless you're white then it's swept under a rug.

you also someones alias.

:russell: Yes I do. Is this one of those if it was your mother talks? nikka it wasnt i don't know dee barnes or give a fukk about her, why would i treat any woman like i treat my mother? them hoes don't deserve that type of respect :camby: go get robbed in front your house again lame
a dude with a black mom wouldnt shyt on black women like this.

you also dont know Dr. Dre yet defend him like he your father.

And there is almost 100% chance your mom was bussing it open when she was younger too. Absolutely nothing is wrong with that.

48and0

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
you also someones alias.

a dude with a black mom wouldnt shyt on black women like this.

you also dont know Dr. Dre yet defend him like he your father.

And there is almost 100% chance your mom was bussing it open when she was younger too. Absolutely nothing is wrong with that.
go cry to the cops after getting robbed you p*ssy, no wonder you cape for hoes y'all both bleed once a month :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
na I just been a lurker... just my 2 and I love my mom and am with a black woman. I'm just from the hood and I've seen shyt that made me have a different perspective.

if that was directed at me