Deadman187

All Star
Daps
Dre's :duck: on what happened from The Source 92 cover story
dre11926.jpg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I've seen it. He's clearly remorseful. Became a better man and is on his way to being a millionaires

Let white america tell it, and the only way he can pay his debt to society is to give 66% of his wealth to a organization for battered women.
knew the white knights would come to rescue barnes.

Dre was a gangster doing gangster things, the people don't care bout how they were treating other black men or how certain cats poisoned communities with drugs and on. shyt Jay even said he shot his own brother and cats were meh. But if they were homophobic or misogynists 20 years ago, well then there is a real problem with these people :francis:
shorty was prolly running off with the mouth and got they jaw tapped :camby:
Read that whole article She probably did get her ass beat, but she's also attention whoring. And that migraine bullshyt? She trying to set up another lawsuit? :camby:

I made up that privilege black men have over black women, right? @Taadow
dudes were running around on Twitter flat out attacking women earlier, telling them they need to be worried about white supremacy and cops, "we finally got a successful movie that's not about slavery and y'all trying bring a Black man down"

shyt is just sad.
you see that @Taadow?

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

you see that @Taadow?
Why are you quoting me for shytting on the media for them taking advantage of a bad situation to turn a good situation into a bad one?
And for their selectivity in what wack shyt is. I.e. not giving a fukk about all the fukkery brothers do to each other but when it's towards someone else it's horrible.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
that is still a young man who may have been dealing with anger issues from growing up in a gang infested compton with no father around
26 is grown...and he beat her down, not a smack, not one to the stomach, stomped her out, nikka was 27/28 beating the shyt outta michel'le. Only when it's convenient do we act like 26 is 17

Edit: he was with michel'le until he was 30/31....suge had to stop him from beating her, suge nikka :beli:

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Why are you quoting me for shytting on the media for them taking advantage of a bad situation to turn a good situation into a bad one?
And for their selectivity in what wack shyt is. I.e. not giving a fukk about all the fukkery brothers do to each other but when it's towards someone else it's horrible.
cuz what you said was idiotic.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

you see that @Taadow?

Dr. Dre isn't receiving any privilege here...he already paid for beating up this woman
more than 2 decades ago...and it looks like he's gonna pay again. That's not very
privileged.

...and did Dr. Dre assault Dee Barnes at random while she was out at night?

...and as for the Genesis of our disagreement, your point would've been better served
if this was Tarrie B. lol

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Wow a member from a group NWA actually kicked a bytch ass? I'm appalled. bytch just wants to try to get another 15 minutes of fame, due to the fake outrage of domestic violence out here right not. Not saying it's not a serious issue at all. It just seems to be a new topic every year that is addressed, something that has been going on for years and never a solid solution.

F. Gary Gray answer to the question is the right one. They wanted to focus mainly on the group and what affected the group. This incident reflected neither.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Dr. Dre isn't receiving any privilege here...he already paid for beating up this woman
more than 2 decades ago...and it looks like he's gonna pay again. That's not very
privileged.
yeah, its just had no effect on his money making and was largely forgotten about. And then you have black men shytting on Dee Barnes for telling her story of how Dre beat her ass and blaming her.

But yeah, no privilege creh. He was able to live his life with no problems from this while the women he assaulted was blackballed from the industry. No privilege.

These nikkas sound like cacs after a brother gets killed by cops.

The subconscious hatred for anything black woman is :wow:
We black men are privileged and dont get it. Its the same as white people. (not the same amount of power, which is often what confuses black men)