Debunking Federal Reserve conspiracy theories

Superstar
Daps
VVD, haven't you learned the irony of using logic to argue with a conspiracy theorist by now?

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is not about just banking and economics... or private bankers and ivy league economists.

believe it or not running an economy is not that complex. more times than not it is either outside interference from a foreign entity, or internal greed that collapses an economy...not incompetence on the part of those genuinely trying to run a successful, balanced economy.

what im getting at, is this is more about the CHARACTER of the people in power than anything else.

our leaders are not short on intelligence.

they are short on ethics.

and once we fully absorb this fact we will approach our solutions to this problem in a completely different manner.
i've been trying to tell people this for years. the business ETHICS. what happened to that.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
OP
Make sure you do not confuse conspiracy theorists with people who do not argue about the origins of the FED but just simply thing what the FED does is doing the opposite of helping the economy.

I don't give two sh1ts how the FED started, all I know is if they were in charge of the titanic while it was sinking they would pour alot of water onto the floor of the ship in an effort to increase buoyancy

Secondly as far as you saying the FED never got audited, it wasn't a full audit.
Proof of that is that when Ron Paul did his thing he found out many things, like money to foreign banks, that was never released.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
berneydidnotread.gif

:win:

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
put this in here for yall too:

and while we're at it let's look at the following... i need yall to walk with me for a minute...

so the original federal reserve act evolved from the Aldrich Plan, named after this man:

Nelson W. Aldrich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

a little tidbit about our good friend nelson aldrich:

"He was a party to the re-structuring of the American financial system through the institution of the federal income tax amendment, which he originally opposed, and the Federal Reserve System. He stated that he believed these reforms would lead to greater efficiency. Aldrich became wealthy with investments in street railroads, sugar, rubber and banking. His son Richard Steere Aldrich became a U.S. Representative, and his daughter, Abby, married John D. Rockefeller, Jr., the only son of John D. Rockefeller. Her son and his grandson Nelson Aldrich Rockefeller, served as Vice President of the United States under Gerald Ford."

so sun married into the rockerfeller family lol... no i am not making this up. but it gets better.

the legislation proposed by aldrich supposedly gave too much power to private interests, so it kept getting rejected in congress.

this led to them putting more public control over certain aspects in the form of the federally appointed board of governors, and gave congress oversight powers, etc. this made the bill more acceptable to congress.

Federal Reserve Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Since the Aldrich Plan essentially gave full control of this system to private bankers, there was strong opposition to it from rural and western states because of fears that it would become a tool of certain rich and powerful financiers in New York City, referred to as the "Money Trust".[4] Indeed, from May 1912 through January 1913 the Pujo Committee, a subcommittee of the House Committee on Banking and Currency, held investigative hearings on the alleged Money Trust and its interlocking directorates. These hearings were chaired by Rep. Arsene Pujo, a Democratic representative from Louisiana.[5]"

so there was a government investigation into what was known at the time as the Money Trust.

The Pujo Committee was formed to investigate the Money Trust.

"The Pujo Committee was a United States congressional subcommittee which was formed between May 1912 and January 1913 to investigate the so-called "money trust", a community of Wall Street bankers and financiers that exerted powerful control over the nation's finances. After a resolution introduced by congressman Charles Lindbergh Sr. for a probe on Wall St. power, Arsène Pujo of Louisiana obtained congressional authorization to form a subcommittee of the House Committee on Banking and Currency."

here's a little excerpt on what the pujo committee concluded:

"the Pujo Committee Report concluded in 1913 that a community of influential financial leaders had gained control of major manufacturing, transportation, mining, telecommunications and financial markets of the United States. The report revealed that no less than eighteen different major financial corporations were under control of a cartel led by J.P Morgan, George F Baker and James Stillman. These three men, through the resources of seven banks and trust companies (Banker’s Trust Co., Guaranty Trust Co., Astor Trust Co., National Bank of Commerce, Liberty National Bank, Chase National Bank, Farmer’s Loan and Trust Co.) controlled an estimated $2.1 billion. The report revealed that a handful of men held manipulative control of the New York Stock Exchange and attempted to evade interstate trade laws.

The Pujo Report singled out individual bankers including Paul Warburg, Jacob H. Schiff, Felix M. Warburg, Frank E. Peabody, William Rockefeller and Benjamin Strong, Jr.. The report identified over $22 billion in resources and capitalization controlled through 341 directorships held in 112 corporations by members of the empire headed by J.P. Morgan.[2]
"

this is not the statement of a conspiracy theorist website, this statement is in an official report coming from a congressional body that was instructed to investigate wall street and big business.

you can read the full text of the Pujo Committe Report here:
Pujo Committee Report - Report of the Committee Appointed Pursuant to House Resolutions 429 and 504 : 1912-1913 Pujo Committee Report

if you dont wanna read the whole thing just look at the table of contents and the intro and you'll get a good idea of the fukkery going on. it talks about how the banks wouldnt allow access to information even when directed to by the government, it talks about the interlocking leadership structures of all these different companies, all kinds of stuff.

this is obviously very relevant to our conversation... so anyone care to share their feelings on the pujo committee and the implications it has on the idea of private banking interests dominating the agenda of the federal reserve and the govt?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

it seems to me that everything from the facts, to the real life effects of the policies, to historical context is all pointing towards intentionally malicious leadership.

the only thing that doesnt support the idea of intentionally malicious leadership are the written texts of the policies themselves, and the empty rhetoric of the politicians. neither of which, as we all know, hold any weight whatsoever.

should change the scope of our conversation should it not?

honestly, i just want to have an open, honesty dialogue about what is happening here, because it seems to me we are all being affected by this...

because i think at the very minimum we can all agree our current economic trajectory is unsustainable. so what does that mean for us and our families when our country reaches the end of that "sustainability?"

we betta be under the umbrella or we gonna get rained on...