Debunking Federal Reserve conspiracy theories

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
We do not know the extent of the founder's fortune at the time of his death in 1812, nor do we know the present magnitude of it, but apparently it represents about one-half of the wealth of the world.

at one point they may have owned like 2-3 percent of England's GDP but you got to be kidding me with these numbers and I'm not even mentioning the undertone of antisemitism with this article.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
at one point they may have owned like 2-3 percent of England's GDP but you got to be kidding me with these numbers and I'm not even mentioning the undertone of antisemitism with this article.

No one can really ascertain true figures. Some have them owning $500 trillion in assets around the globe.

As far as antisemitism, the author addressed that. By the way, who financed the African Atlantic Slave Trade?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
The exact figure is a non-issue, its the percentage of wealth controlled by the wealthy and the power that it yields. Just look at the jellyfish on Capitol Hill.
I think we all know there is severe wealthy inequality in the world with a wildly disproportionate amount of wealth in the hands of a few oligarchs. But let's try to avoid completely making shyt up like the remaining heirs of a family that was the wealthiest in the world in the 19th century own 3.5 more in assets than there is assets in the entire world though, okay?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
interesting thread i want to read the article when i have some time, even had gundam giving great insight into it and he and Lukecage were almost on the same page...thats how whacked out some of these conspiracy's are lmao
They need to unban Gundam btw. But yeah, I disagree with him about the Fed, but he made the most intelligent critique of it in this thread. His was based on his economic ideology, not baseless:duck: like the
PpfzDPW.png
crowd.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
They need to unban Gundam btw. But yeah, I disagree with him about the Fed, but he made the most intelligent critique of it in this thread. His was based on his economic ideology, not baseless:duck: like the
PpfzDPW.png
crowd.

Outside of his identity issues and past negative experiences forcing him to have xenophobic views which forced him to do a bunch of genetic research to justify his fear of black people he was an intelligent informed poster...nobody's perfect

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
conspiracy aside...

it's a scam. That's is the fact of the matter.

im still asking people what exactly the conspiracy is... these bankers and government hustlers are working together to use the mechanisms of government, banking, and business to get rich. and for the most part they're doing it right out in the open.

so ill ask again... what exactly is the conspiracy everyone is discussing the merits of?