Debunking Federal Reserve conspiracy theories

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
ignore the money trust brehs..

ignore banking cartels brehs..

ignore who is in control of these so called "lenders of last resort" in order to debunk theories brehs.... :deadrose: lol let's pretend that the largest consolidated fortune in world history.... had no influence on central banks or the creation of Israel.

"As we have seen, however, wars tended to hit the price of existing bonds by increasing the risk that a debtor state would fail to meet its interest payments in the event of defeat and losses of territory. By the middle of the 19th century, the Rothschilds had evolved from traders into fund managers, carefully tending to their own vast portfolio of government bonds. Now having made their money, they stood to lose more than they gained from conflict. The Rothschilds had decided the outcome of the Napoleonic Wars by putting their financial weight behind Britain. Now they would sit on the sidelines."

Nobody can say Niall ferguson wears a tin foil hat.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Those secret offshore accounts in the Caymans/Caribbean are counterfeit Fed bond accounts that keep the ponzi scheme going. And Fed and central bankers are interchangeable for purposes of this discussion.

MAJOR FOREIGN HOLDERS OF TREASURY SECURITIES
(in billions of dollars)
HOLDINGS 1/ AT END OF PERIOD
http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/data-chart-center/tic/Documents/mfh.txt
That's nice, but like I said, I provided a breakdown of U.S. debt and debt owed to the Fed is only a fraction of the $17 trillion. Here's a better visual representation.

pm-gov_debt_v-624.gif

As you can see, $2.1 trillion is owed to the Fed, not the whole $17 trillion.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
ignore the money trust brehs..

ignore banking cartels brehs..

ignore who is in control of these so called "lenders of last resort" in order to debunk theories brehs.... :deadrose: lol let's pretend that the largest consolidated fortune in world history.... had no influence on central banks or the creation of Israel.

"As we have seen, however, wars tended to hit the price of existing bonds by increasing the risk that a debtor state would fail to meet its interest payments in the event of defeat and losses of territory. By the middle of the 19th century, the Rothschilds had evolved from traders into fund managers, carefully tending to their own vast portfolio of government bonds. Now having made their money, they stood to lose more than they gained from conflict. The Rothschilds had decided the outcome of the Napoleonic Wars by putting their financial weight behind Britain. Now they would sit on the sidelines."

Nobody can say Niall ferguson wears a tin foil hat.
Once again, this thread is about debunking myths, not saying the Fed is inconsequential or benevolent. And Niall Ferguson is a dikkhead. Colonialism defending beeyotch. And he's anti-Fed, but he doesn't push any of the myths being push in this thread.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
call 2 trillion dollars chump change when people the US are fighting for min wage, and having to deal w bridge cards turned off.

@VictorVonDoom you said...":what: We're not in debt to the Fed." That is wrong.

You also believe that their is no conspiracy here. Well, u are right in that.... there is just facts. The fact is the central bank is a scam for many reasons. Niall Ferguson is a CAC... I never denied that.... but he's imperialist british cac views aren't whats on trail. That quote sums up a few key points.

@Scientific Playa You are correct in some of what you're saying... but ur reaching very far on each point.

And just so you know.. JFK boosted up the fed res. He was murked for related reasons, but not to get rid of them. We know that the largest bankers in the world are connected... But we also know they supported the creation of Israel.. JFK gave the #1 speeches making Israel the US's main priority for protection.. and making Israel represent freedom. HE ALSO is the one responsible for us- giving the military aid and money to ISR a US tradition.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
call 2 trillion dollars chump change when people the US are fighting for min wage, and having to deal w bridge cards turned off.

@VictorVonDoom you said...":what: We're not in debt to the Fed." That is wrong.

You also believe that their is no conspiracy here. Well, u are right in that.... there is just facts. The fact is the central bank is a scam for many reasons. Niall Ferguson is a CAC... I never denied that.... but he's imperialist british cac views aren't whats on trail. That quote sums up a few key points.

@Scientific Playa You are correct in some of what you're saying... but ur reaching very far on each point.

And just so you know.. JFK boosted up the fed res. He was murked for related reasons, but not to get rid of them. We know that the largest bankers in the world are connected... But we also know they supported the creation of Israel.. JFK gave the #1 speeches making Israel the US's main priority for protection.. and making Israel represent freedom. HE ALSO is the one responsible for us- giving the military aid and money to ISR a US tradition.
I didn't call $2.1 trillion chump change, nor did I mean to say that we weren't in any debt to the Fed, despite how I worded that, which may have been unclear. I am fully well aware that $2 trilliion of our debt is owed to the Fed. Dude said we owe $17 trillion, the entire debt to the Fed, which is absurd. You should probably be getting at him for that instead of nitpicking at me about a dubious way I worded something. The very link I provided in that post shows we owe debt to the Fed, so obviously I was aware.

Last edited:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it was Lincoln who wanted to go to green backs and get rid of the Central Banks. Same with Andrew Jackson and he was almost assassinated.
reage was put an too tried to make some changes but back in line (got shot)..

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The federal reserve LOST 9 trillion dollars then miraculously realized they gave it away to banks, with no interest. Its a joke friends. Something is wrong down there.
skims through this post.... LOST.... GAVE.. so everything's alright now right? media didn't report it as a big deal/breaking news so everything's alright...

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's nice, but like I said, I provided a breakdown of U.S. debt and debt owed to the Fed is only a fraction of the $17 trillion. Here's a better visual representation.

pm-gov_debt_v-624.gif

As you can see, $2.1 trillion is owed to the Fed, not the whole $17 trillion.
2.1 is what is what is presented officially. like all govt statistics they just make numbers up and feed the public with bullsh1t.
did these numbers include the 9 trillion that was lost
the fed has to be audited first before we can talk real numbers...

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I take it that dude Kritic must be posting in this thread. He's only the second poster here along with Slaimon to be such an atrocious poster that he made it on my ignore list.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
coming from a guy who called bobby fischer a schizophrenic (because the jews called him that).
this idiot always takes half truths without presenting all the facts to push his propaganda. a lot of bullsh1t in this thread i don't even know where to begin. watching his posts is like reading conspiracy theories about tupac in cuba. stop fooling the people with your pro israel posts disguised about "debunking the federal reserve". i knew this thread was coming from a mile away. you are the conspiracy theorist with these threads and all the other threads you distract ppl with.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so, y was the fed res created?
to take away credit from the people and leave countries in eternal debt

i.e. loaning money to govermentes, at heavy interest rates. basically me loaning you marbles, and you having to pay back more marbles than I gave to you.. But the catch is, I have all the marbles in the world