"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

These reports are so worthless. They won’t change the outcome of the game, and if the referees who missed the calls are not fined, who cares.

And I see a lot of yall still overrating Obi (AGAIN, not saying he isn’t good), as if yall haven’t been down this road before...Channing Frye ring a bell...

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
:hubie:dont trade kemba fo john wall

yall better off seein if u kan get a defensive stopper on the Permiter like pat bev restore that 90s knick energy and actually.play a lick of D :manny:

On another Not3 looks like thibs went wit what i suggested a few weeks Bak ..Burke to replace k3mba in the startin line up :sas2:
Na, we don't fukk with players from the west side of Chicago. Only Southside like Rose. Them west side nikkas are dirty like black air forces. :picard:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
These reports are so worthless. They won’t change the outcome of the game, and if the referees who missed the calls are not fined, who cares.

And I see a lot of yall still overrating Obi (AGAIN, not saying he isn’t good), as if yall haven’t been down this road before...Channing Frye ring a bell...
Obi is good. He brings a real change of pace to the game and is good for at least 6 easy buckets a game just off running the floor.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I liked him better without the weight but he’s still effective at keeping people out of the paint and has great hands around the basket. I think he would have made a big difference in the Hawks series last year just by being able to catch the ball under the basket unlike Nerlens.
He's effective at a lot of things. His BBIQ, feel for the game, movement off the ball, playmaking, athletic ability. The only thing he lacks is shooting consistency and size. He's a stud. Randle might put of desirable on paper numbers but Toppin is clearly better this year.

Some nikkas just good for winning. Like Mikal Bridges in PHX.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
He is, but he's not best player on the team good. And he's not trade an all-star & give him the keys good either...yet.
Yea idk who’s seriously calling for that. Most of us just want him to cut into Nerlens minutes.