"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hubie:dont trade kemba fo john wall

yall better off seein if u kan get a defensive stopper on the Permiter like pat bev restore that 90s knick energy and actually.play a lick of D :manny:

On another Not3 looks like thibs went wit what i suggested a few weeks Bak ..Burke to replace k3mba in the startin line up :sas2:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
:hubie:dont trade kemba fo john wall

yall better off seein if u kan get a defensive stopper on the Permiter like pat bev restore that 90s knick energy and actually.play a lick of D :manny:

On another Not3 looks like thibs went wit what i suggested a few weeks Bak ..Burke to replace k3mba in the startin line up :sas2:
:mjlol: I kan’t stand that pretentious fakkit Patrick Star but that’s not a bad idea, kuh.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
As he should. Obi is your best player. Only fool who hasn't realized it yet is Thibs

Why do y'all Robinson so much? He's ass to me
I liked him better without the weight but he’s still effective at keeping people out of the paint and has great hands around the basket. I think he would have made a big difference in the Hawks series last year just by being able to catch the ball under the basket unlike Nerlens.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium

I hear the frustration and support Randle as long as he's a Knick, but pounding the ball 5 seconds before throwing a long contested turnaround fade-away won't help his case. He needs to be more in attack mode and put pressure on the refs by driving continuously to the rim. And not pick up a technical at the end of a one possession game. Fukk the refs though that's wildly unprofessional.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
For the most part, Randle played well & like he did last season. He was a willing passer, he didn't settle as much on the perimeter, go into the paint & took high percentage shots, & he was locked in on the defensive end. I just hope he didn't do it just for this game because it was nationally televised & was matched against KD. He should use what that ref & Shaq said as motivation to elevate his game.

And we're still having those 3rd quarter problems.... which squarely falls on Thibs coaching & rotations. I don't know what his problem is; whether it's being stubborn or hardheaded. Hopefully yesterday can be used as a step in the right direction on righting things for the rest of the season. And the refs were terrible yesterday