"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
He doesn’t get calls because he gets away with a lot of bulldozing and push offs

Carmelo had a bit of this issue
Doesn't mean he can't say something about it:yeshrug:Prime young Bron(before the flops:mjlol::mjlol:) used to deal with that, Shaq, ect. That's wild unprofessional for a ref to say anyway fukk that and call it fairly. Harden wasn't getting shyt prior to this game now all of a sudeen 10 freethrows out the gate?

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
No he didn’t . I can point out other instances that lost us this game. The Randle tech, coming out lethargic in the 3rd, the refs sending harden to the line 50 times
The Randle tech gave them a point. We lost by two. I dapped you cause you're otherwise right and cause the Randle tech was stupid and unnecessary. Still...refs were on some bs

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Randle tech gave them a point. We lost by two. I dapped you cause you're otherwise right and cause the Randle tech was stupid and unnecessary. Still...refs were on some bs
Lol that’s what I said. The Randle tech is a reason. You know the refs always gon be on some bullshyt when we face the nets. The guy I responded to said it was Mitch fault we lost which I don’t think was the case.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
missed the game breehhs , only kaught first half

snds like outside of the loss yall dont seem to upset , the team played better and thibs rotations were ok in this game ?

the obi 12 min playin time seems brazy tho
Did y’all catch obi look at Thibs when he took him out?:ohhh:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Lol that’s what I said. The Randle tech is a reason. You know the refs always gon be on some bullshyt when we face the nets. The guy I responded to said it was Mitch fault we lost which I don’t think was the case.
Nah I disagree but he still should've controlled himself because if we had lost by one, everyone would be looking at him

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
missed the game breehhs , only kaught first half

snds like outside of the loss yall dont seem to upset , the team played better and thibs rotations were ok in this game ?

the obi 12 min playin time seems brazy tho

Nah...thibs lost the game for us in 4mn