"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Respectfully it’s them. Despite our defensive ranking in the bottom category our interior and post defense is the third best in the league behind Golden state (Miami is first)
It’s not just them we don’t defend well in transition, we leave shooters open/unattended, we don’t force TO’s. Randle and Barrett’s ball watching is also an issue as well as the rebound hunting. Mitch has declined defensively the guy who used to switch onto the perimeter on guards/wings and block threes isn’t there.

Like I said before analytics hate Barrett’s defense but here he’s garnered a reputation as some type of stopper.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Stop embarrassing yourself. Please. Lord have mercy. You don't even know hoops like that, Mr. Nerdy Black guy. Go and watch anime or some shyt.
5.6 pts per game on 21 percent three points percentage per game and an average of 7 minutes.

But at least he’s not a coward ass nikka like you

Daps
5.6 pts per game on 21 percent threes per game and an average of 7 minutes.

But at least he’s not a coward ass nikka like you
Even your fellow Knicks fans laugh at your analysis. As I said, go and watch your anime shyt. Hoops ain't for you. Now stay outta my alerts box.

:hubie:

Anerdyblackguy

Supporter
Daps
Even your fellow Knicks fans laugh at your analysis. As I said, go and watch your anime shyt. Hoops ain't for you. Now stay outta my alerts box.

:hubie:
:manny: Again you come in our thread as non Knicks fan. These same Knicks fan wanted Obi gone last year, Quickley gone in the first week, Evan Fournier was Ray Allen opening day etc.

But what I respect about them is they don’t run away from their positions. I wish you didn’t have a 300 page rafters thread in which you ran from but alas here you do

Daps
But what I respect about them is they don’t run away from their positions. I wish you didn’t have a 300 page rafters thread in which you ran from but alas here you do
This is why you should learn to stay out of discussions you aren't a part of.

You aren't even privy to the fact that Lakers fans involved argued from a place of dishonesty, and weren't even watching the Bucks play to even give an accurate assessment about Jabari. They created a narrative from reading box score numbers just so they could hype their own player; they were even arguing that Julius was better than Giannis. Jabari proved he was the better player at the time the thread was made, and then suffered multiple ACL injuries, and never was the same. Julius is a high motor, high volume player who gives off the appearance he's out there doing something, but in reality, he's a low-impact player, who has poor situational awareness and can't break down defenses when the game slows down.

And furthermore: fukk Jabari. He's done as a player. Don't try to shift the focus from what everyone can see with Randle. He ain't shyt.

:manny:

Anerdyblackguy

Supporter
Daps
This is why you should learn to stay out of discussions you aren't a part of.

You aren't even privy to the fact that Lakers fans involved argued from a place of dishonesty, and weren't even watching the Bucks play to even give an accurate assessment about Jabari. They created a narrative from reading box score numbers just so they could hype their own player; they were even arguing that Julius was better than Giannis. Jabari proved he was the better player at the time the thread was made, and then suffered multiple ACL injuries, and never was the same. Julius is a high motor, high volume player who gives off the appearance he's out there doing something, but in reality, he's a low-impact player, who has poor situational awareness and can't break down defenses when the game slows down.

And furthermore: fukk Jabari. He's done as a player. Don't try to shift the focus from what everyone can see with Randle. He ain't shyt.

:manny:
I don’t care about your laker bullshyt your in our thread and Randle is a Knick not a laker anymore. But I know Knicks fans called you out (I was one of them) and you ran for a whole year.

:mjcry: “But the lakers fans were coming from a place of dishonesty”.

:mjcry: They were mean to me

Okay coward ass nikka what about us Knicks fan?. Again there’s no respect in hiding, let alone for a year. You could have said I was wrong and moved on but what did you do…

Hide!

And waited for any moment to come in and say something.

:camby: True coward shyt I owned my James Harden >>> Steph curry shyt and admitted I was wrong but you are so bytch made you couldn’t even do that.