"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
luka the missing piece :wow:

It’s just a two way, how is it ruining the roster?

I think he means killing it in a good way. Luka was a 19th pick just a couple drafts ago, so that seems like a solid pick-up. He did get cut for not trying hard, but I think that's the sorta thing you hope team culture can impact.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I think he means killing it in a good way. Luka was a 19th pick just a couple drafts ago, so that seems like a solid pick-up. He did get cut for not trying hard, but I think that's the sorta thing you hope team culture can impact.
Yup. A great low risk high reward signing. His archetype is something that would be a perfect addition to this current roster down the road if he can get it all together. Stretch big with real defensive potential. Should be fun another interesting team in west Chester.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
but man, if you cant play hard for pop...I'm not sure thibs would get through to him either :mjlol: