"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

dave

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
To be real with y'all, last nights game sucked ass for us. RJ got put on lockdown by Josh Jackson. In order for him to be a future all star, that shyt can't happen.

The offense wasn't fluid in the first half but then defense became lackadaisical. Taj and Randle held us down.

Young guys gotta hit the gym and learn from this. We should not be struggling to a preseason half empty pistons team without Cunningham. Especially if they just got blown out a couple days ago.

Thibs should've rested the starters in the 2nd half and let McBride and Grimes play. It's only preseason.

agreed. the way i saw it, Knicks knew Detroit was easy food and played lazy AF in the 1st half.

2nd half, we regrouped, made adjustments, stuck to that game plan, and played hard for the W.

good thing knowing our team is confident enough to stop fukking around when shyt gets real.

bad thing being... that mentality won't work in the playoffs.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Randle said pass the sticks at halftime
DtPiP_DWsAEPntc.jpeg
My man gaming in Chelsea boots:mjlol:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

The recap is up fam. I was way more optimistic than it seems like most heads were after this game. I feel like they missed a lot of good looks that made performances look worse than they were. RJ shot bad but was really working as a playmaker, same for IQ, and others had positives even when the numbers didn't track...plus Randle...man...Randle is just nice fam.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Relax bruh:obama:We are deeper than last season and have skills at every position we have a great depth and talent problem. :whew:With Kemba most likely playing again I expect us to have a much better start this time.
I never expected so much negativity in a win . Rj had 6 assists and randle continued from last year .