"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
:francis::francis::francis:

Players having career nights against the Knicks is tradition at this point:francis: that being said people act like Rubio is a bum, if you let the man that much space he's gonna light you up. He dropped 38 against the US in Tokyo.

Also seriously do we have a..Garden problem? Seems like we play with more energy on the road. I already brought that up after the Toronto game and I hope it's a trend that will stop soon. We've won only 2 out of 5 games at home :beli:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:francis::francis::francis:

Players having career nights against the Knicks is tradition at this point:francis: that being said people act like Rubio is a bum, if you let the man that much space he's gonna light you up. He dropped 38 against the US in Tokyo.

Also seriously do we have a..Garden problem? Seems like we play with more energy on the road. I already brought that up after the Toronto game and I hope it's a trend that will stop soon. We've won only 2 out of 5 games at home :beli:
Knicks fans have a bad habit of underestimating players/teams

Cole Anthony was called a bum on here after his game and look at him now :heh:

Cavs have a interesting lil young team usually play with 3 7-footers in a zone with two small scoring guards they play hard. Rubio is a good vet. They not gonna roll over

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Knicks fans have a bad habit of underestimating players/teams

Cole Anthony was called a bum on here after his game and look at him now :heh:

Cavs have a interesting lil young team usually play with 3 7-footers in a zone with two small scoring guards they play hard. Rubio is a good vet. They not gonna roll over

Big facts. Unfortunately I fear that to some extent the players do the same, especially when we play at home.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State