Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I never @ you nikka stop the cap :mjlol:

Barrett stans got this weird thing where they think I hate him :mjlol:

You dont hate but you are dishonest when it comes to RJ tho...he certainly does have a shot creation package...ive seen it over 2 years he may not go it enouhg consistenly in favor of bullying nikkas at the rim...but he has the hesi dribble,step backs and fadeaways off the dribble to create space....BTw theres nothing wrong with transition buckets and straight line drives those are higher % baskets its called playing smart....

Giannis won 2 MVPs with no shot creation or bag...rememeber that

I suspect you are somehow related to Cam Reddish.

Daps
this
MeagerIlliterateHarrierhawk-max-1mb.gif

ass nikka :mjlol:
You dont hate but you are dishonest when it comes to RJ tho...he certainly does have a shot creation package...ive seen it over 2 years he may not go it enouhg consistenly in favor of bullying nikkas at the rim...but he has the hesi dribble,step backs and fadeaways off the dribble to create space....BTw theres nothing wrong with transition buckets and straight line drives those are higher % baskets its called playing smart....

Giannis won 2 MVPs with no shot creation or bag...rememeber that

I suspect you are somehow related to Cam Reddish.
When I was trying to convince the now converted RJ disciples that RJ has the potential to be a superstar, people could only see the bad shooting and ft shooting but not his ability to get to the basket, his strength, his sneaky athleticism that will lead to more playoff poster dunks like over boj when he becomes strong enough, etc.
Not only that, RJ's work ethic and a player's ability to improve over time, especially wing players who have potential to ascend to all star or superstar levels
Now with his shooting, the sky is the limit
The only thing left is determining what his ideal weight will be which I think will be around 235-240 as SF, improving his handle and dribble to elite levels, continue to work on his shot so he can average 45% like Fournier on at least 8 attempts, and continuing to get stronger
When RJ starts dunking on people left and right, showing the hops he did against Boj in the playoffs and at other points in his career, people will realize RJ has the athleticism to go along with the shooting and ISO ability it's just not required for him to take over a game
This is good in terms of him being an elite player for a long time well into his 30s since his game doesn't rely on athletiicsm
His shot making against a tough interior Indiana defense is impressive, especially his drive to end the 3rd quarter
RJ is starting to show the ability to take over a game, which some people complained he hasn't shown the ability to do like most superstars show they can
Once he ends his next 3-4 seasons with Drew Hanlen, he might have it all together by 25-26 to continue to ascend until who knows when.
His shooting, FT shooting, bball IQ, strength, dribble, and handle will only improve
Imagine how good RJ will be when he has made his shooting and dribble elite to go along with his shiftiness, strength, driving, finishing ability (if he demonstrates he can keep it up), and shooters surrounding him

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I agree with coach Woodson. Randle is the team best player but this team will go as far as Barrett goes (not really debatable at this point).
Yahoo is part of the Yahoo family of brands

If RJ can get you 24-26 a game this season (not out the realm of possibility) then we could legitimately have championship aspirations for this year and the next 5-6 years.

Also it wouldn’t surprise me if RJ becomes the best shooting guard in the East soon

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I agree with coach Woodson. Randle is the team best player but this team will go as far as Barrett goes (not really debatable at this point).
Yahoo is part of the Yahoo family of brands

If RJ can get you 24-26 a game this season (not out the realm of possibility) then we could legitimately have championship aspirations for this year and the next 5-6 years.

Also it wouldn’t surprise me if RJ becomes the best shooting guard in the East soon
Not just RJ. If we can get consistency out of Kemba, night in and night out (doubtful), things would align perfectly. I can't wait for Duece to shine though. I see him being a 20 ppg guy once he gets consistent minutes somewhere.

I'd love to see him and RJ on the court together.