"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
RJ could average at least 25ppg THIS season if they actually give him the ball and more importantly, KEEP him in the game when he has the hot hand.
Agreed, It made absolutely no sense why Tibs took him out in that third quarter (Especially when Quickley is playing horrific right now). Those last three minutes in the third could have won us the game.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Agreed, It made absolutely no sense why Tibs took him out in that third quarter (Especially when Quickley is playing horrific right now). Those last three minutes in the third could have won us the game.

This is not the reason why they lost though. They inched closer to the Pacers when he when on to the bench in the third. The difference in the game was simply the ineffectiveness of them defending fukking Turner and Bitazdle from the perimeter. Simple as that!

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
This is not the reason why they lost though. They inched closer to the Pacers when he when on to the bench in the third. The difference in the game was simply the ineffectiveness of them defending fukking Turner and Bitazdle from the perimeter. Simple as that!
Unless I’m mistaken it was caris levert who extended the lead right? Wouldn’t it have just been better to keep Barrett in to defend him as well? And yes I agree with Turner being a monster but that momentum headed to the fourth could have translated to something else

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Unless I’m mistaken it was caris levert who extended the lead right? Wouldn’t it have just been better to keep Barrett in to defend him as well? And yes I agree with Turner being a monster but that momentum headed to the fourth could have translated to something else

No it was that shockingly ridiculous fast break bucket from their second string Center in Bitazdle that extended the lead and they never looked back.

Last edited: