"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

Daps
your responses are jokes at this point
it's funny based on what?
but it's not surprising since you were never that high on RJ and you can't admit he is and will be better than you and many others predicted
unfortunately many posters, including the ones who posted with confidence that RJ couldn't do this or that or believe quickley was already or will be better than RJ :mjlol: can't admit they were wrong about RJ's potential,

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
your responses are jokes at this point
it's funny based on what?
but it's not surprising since you were never that high on RJ and you can't admit he is and will be better than you and many others predicted
unfortunately many posters, including the ones who posted with confidence that RJ couldn't do this or that or believe quickley was already or will be better than RJ :mjlol: can't admit they were wrong about RJ's potential,
25 points per game is jokes just stop it man he’s not even a good shot creator

Last edited:
Daps
25 points per game is joked just stop it man he’s not even a good shot creator
I'm going to assume you either don't watch the games or are just a dedicated RJ doubter/hater
Your posts are disingenuous at this point
IQ definitely already better than RJ based on small sample sizes of nothing ass nikkas :mjlol:
The majority of his shots have been self created
You sound like the Pel announcers in the highlights using old generalizations about RJ "he only go left" when he has shown he can finish with his right plenty of times this season
Whether or not RJ averages 25ppg this season is irrelevant
What is important is that RJ is showing RAPID improvement, addressing his weaknesses and going above and beyond in terms of addressing them
Everyone using the eye test and actually watching the game can see he definitely can average 25 or more if not this season inevitably
Even original doubters are no longer holding on to their outdated narratives
Don't forget you couldn't wait to @ me in the beginning of last season as soon as RJ started struggling with is 3pt shot which was bizarre, which means you are eager to look for any sample, no matter how inaccurate, to hold on to your narratives

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I'm going to assume you either don't watch the games or are just a dedicated RJ doubter/hater
Your posts are disingenuous at this point
IQ definitely already better than RJ based on small sample sizes of nothing ass nikkas :mjlol:
The majority of his shots have been self created
You sound like the Pel announcers in the highlights using old generalizations about RJ "he only go left" when he has shown he can finish with his right plenty of times this season
Whether or not RJ averages 25ppg this season is irrelevant
What is important is that RJ is showing RAPID improvement, addressing his weaknesses and going above and beyond in terms of addressing them
Everyone using the eye test and actually watching the game can see he definitely can average 25 or more if not this season inevitably
Even original doubters are no longer holding on to their outdated narratives
Don't forget you couldn't wait to @ me in the beginning of last season as soon as RJ started struggling with is 3pt shot which was bizarre, which means you are eager to look for any sample, no matter how inaccurate, to hold on to your narratives
I have never @ you…

85% of his three pointers are assisted, 42% of his shots at the rim are assisted (the ones that aren’t are mostly in transition and straight line drives)

He still doesn’t have a handle or wiggle or an extensive effective shot creation package

Also he’s stringed together 3, 4 games of good offensive play relax…let this be consistent and let him average 20 before he averages 25 :mjlol:

Daps
I have never @ you…

85% of his three pointers are assisted, 42% of his shots at the rim are assisted (the ones that aren’t are mostly in transition and straight line drives)

He still doesn’t have a handle or wiggle or an extensive effective shot creation package

Also he’s stringed together 3, 4 games of good offensive play relax…let this be consistent and let him average 20 before he averages 25 :mjlol:
don't lie nikka:mjlol:
you @ last season when RJ went through that 3point struggling binge
I simply waited until that temporary period of struggle to pass instead clinging onto it like you did
but again I don't take your posts seriously you have a clear agenda

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
don't lie nikka:mjlol:
you @ last season when RJ went through that 3point struggling binge
I simply waited until that temporary period of struggle to pass instead clinging onto it like you did
but again I don't take your posts seriously you have a clear agenda
I never @ you nikka stop the cap :mjlol:

Barrett stans got this weird thing where they think I hate him :mjlol:

Daps