"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We still don't know how we match with Miami and we need to tighten up the 4th quarters now.
Yea I don’t think at the end of the standings at the end of the year are going to look the same as the past two seasons. There’s a lot of questions when it comes to Brooklyn, Philly, Boston in the East. Milwaukee is the clear favorite but I believe they won’t get the one seed. Many teams got better and we still have to wait a month before teams start to gel. Our teams potential hasn’t been reached and who knows how good we can get.

the wizards look deep and they’ve been a surprising team so far! Chicago and Charlotte look to be playoff bound but they do have weaknesses. Miami is Miami, I hate them but they always seem to be in playoff talks. I think Atlanta will improve and make a move for a top 4 seeding.

nothing is for sure this year and I wouldn’t be surprised if we win the Atlantic division this season. Wouldn’t be surprised if playoffs look like this…

Miami
Milwaukee
New York
Atlanta
Brooklyn
Philly
Chicago
Boston
Charlotte
Indiana

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
We fukked up bad in the 4th and weren't playing like a 1 seed.

Too many good teams on the east and if Kyrie goes back to the nets, that's the 1 seed.

We have noone to hold Giannis, that's a 2 seed.

We might match the heat and lowkey creep to 3rd but don't sleep on them fakkits/ hawks, the Wizards, bulls, sixers, Boston.

Too early and I'm just not delusional.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We fukked up bad in the 4th and weren't playing like a 1 seed.

Too many good teams on the east and if Kyrie goes back to the nets, that's the 1 seed.

We have noone to hold Giannis, that's a 2 seed.

We might match the heat and lowkey creep to 3rd but don't sleep on them fakkits/ hawks, the Wizards, bulls, sixers, Boston.

Too early and I'm just not delusional.
fukk I forgot about Washington :snoop::pachaha:

They playing like they can get the 5th-6th seed.
This season the East will be entertaining to see because no one is a clear cut favorite except Milwaukee.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yea I don’t think at the end of the standings at the end of the year are going to look the same as the past two seasons. There’s a lot of questions when it comes to Brooklyn, Philly, Boston in the East. Milwaukee is the clear favorite but I believe they won’t get the one seed. Many teams got better and we still have to wait a month before teams start to gel. Our teams potential hasn’t been reached and who knows how good we can get.

the wizards look deep and they’ve been a surprising team so far! Chicago and Charlotte look to be playoff bound but they do have weaknesses. Miami is Miami, I hate them but they always seem to be in playoff talks. I think Atlanta will improve and make a move for a top 4 seeding.

nothing is for sure this year and I wouldn’t be surprised if we win the Atlantic division this season. Wouldn’t be surprised if playoffs look like this…

Miami
Milwaukee
New York
Atlanta
Brooklyn
Philly
Chicago
Boston
Charlotte
Indiana
Washington been balling and Hornets are more athletic than us:sadcam:Hawks will be there and Miamis kicked our ass:snoop:Bucks are bigger than us and Giannis now knows he can bully anyone in the paint:sadcam:Nets are still threats:martin:We may very well get 5th or 6th if we don't do what we need to do:martin:

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
fukk I forgot about Washington :snoop::pachaha:

They playing like they can get the 5th-6th seed.
This season the East will be entertaining to see because no one is a clear cut favorite except Milwaukee.
Bruh, I called it in the preseason when I said they have a better team than Atlanta and nikkas thought I was bullshytting. That trade to get rid of Westbrick bumped them up expeditiously while fukking LA up.

Their 1 through 4 is solid with a decent bench.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I’m watching the Brooklyn vs Indiana game (out of boredom) and Harden looks absolutely terrible. He’s turned the ball over on four straight possessions and Sabonis is abusing him in the post. Brooklyn absolutely can be beaten right now

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I’m watching the Brooklyn vs Indiana game (out of boredom) and Harden looks absolutely terrible. He’s turned the ball over on four straight possessions and Sabonis is abusing him in the post. Brooklyn absolutely can be beaten right now
I never was a fan of Harden. I cringe when players say they look up to him because he could easily get exposed.

That travel backstep and flop shyt is too predictable.

He's more overrated than Russ. Kevin and Kyrie are the glue to that team.