"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Randle needs to get it together my boy looking shakey out there in big moments. Can't wait for all our players to be healthy again but we are deep and minutes gonna be hard to come by.
This is who he is. :manny:

He’s not a good enough midrange shooter and his clutch time offense is mid-post fadeaways on top of that he’s a bully baller and that doesn’t bode well in the clutch.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
mitch didn't do anything to him
not even sure why he got a flagrant.
he pulled a bargnani. Attempting dangerous out of position dunks for no reason

Yeah it looks unfortunate. He jumped to soon to try to beat the defender. Basically a poster attempt gone wrong

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This is who he is. :manny:

He’s not a good enough midrange shooter and his clutch time offense is mid-post fadeaways on top of that he’s a bully baller and that doesn’t bode well in the clutch.

Julius Handle doesn't play bully ball enough imo. He still doesn't initiate/absorb contact well in the paint, and anytime he receives contact it negatively effects his shot. He needs to get his Zion on and put defenders in the rim, he has the physicality to do it.

Yeah it looks unfortunate. He jumped to soon to try to beat the defender. Basically a poster attempt gone wrong

You try to yam with Money Making Mitch in the vicinity you pay the price... and yesterday's price is not today's price :hubie:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

all facts - he is gettin better , and thinkin about the pass but for whatever reason , its not natural instinct when the trap komes , to look to move the ball ,, :snoop:i dont get it , all i kan think is its a mental thing , that chip on his shoulder on thinkin they kant stop me , let me show them , :yeshrug:

he wont make that next step until he trust his team mates , similar to rose , when the defense doesnt know if u gonna shoot or pass you step ahead of your opposition mentally , and keepin them guessin on what u r gonna do with the ball , or what u gonna do next , is just as important as all th ejump shots , foot work and handles u work on .

:ufdup:dont get me started on burkes, maybe the lowest IQ player on the roster , and you have him out there at the end of the games , the guy with the worst tunnel vision on the court :francis:

on another note kongrats knick fam :clap::cheers: - i told yall in the off szn thread to let em keep sleepin:sas2:
I hope we meet Chicago in the playoffs at that 4 and 5 seed. I like that squad.