Supporter
Daps
cty7t47wn9w71.jpg

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dude needs to get mentally prepared for this shyt.

Breh needs to be breathe and compose himself.
You said I was too hard on him during the game but I was right. He missed two critical free throws to extend the lead. He was playing out of control in the last 2 minutes and contributed nothing during that time. He needs to get it together for crunch time…. He’s too good to be playing like a mental midget. My guy draw the double team and hit Evan or kemba for the open 3:snoop:

Another thing don’t let Berks play fourth quarters his decision making is horrendous and he can’t inbounds the ball. Also let Rose close the games enough of this inconsistent play in the last two minutes! Wake up Thibs :why:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said I was too hard on him during the game but I was right. He missed two critical free throws to extend the lead. He was playing out of control in the last 2 minutes and contributed nothing during that time. He needs to get it together for crunch time…. He’s too good to be playing li:snoop:ke a mental midget. My guy draw the double team and hit Evan or kemba for the open 3

Another thing don’t let Berks play fourth quarters his decision making is horrendous and he can’t inbounds the ball. Also let Rose close the games enough of this inconsistent play in the last two minutes! Wake up Thibs :why:

all facts - he is gettin better , and thinkin about the pass but for whatever reason , its not natural instinct when the trap komes , to look to move the ball ,, :snoop:i dont get it , all i kan think is its a mental thing , that chip on his shoulder on thinkin they kant stop me , let me show them , :yeshrug:

he wont make that next step until he trust his team mates , similar to rose , when the defense doesnt know if u gonna shoot or pass you step ahead of your opposition mentally , and keepin them guessin on what u r gonna do with the ball , or what u gonna do next , is just as important as all th ejump shots , foot work and handles u work on .

:ufdup:dont get me started on burkes, maybe the lowest IQ player on the roster , and you have him out there at the end of the games , the guy with the worst tunnel vision on the court :francis:

on another note kongrats knick fam :clap::cheers: - i told yall in the off szn thread to let em keep sleepin:sas2:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
You said I was too hard on him during the game but I was right. He missed two critical free throws to extend the lead. He was playing out of control in the last 2 minutes and contributed nothing during that time. He needs to get it together for crunch time…. He’s too good to be playing like a mental midget. My guy draw the double team and hit Evan or kemba for the open 3:snoop:

To be fair though at the time you said that he was making the right decisions and was building the lead with his playmaking abilities.

Nevertheless, he indeed becomes a mental midget late in the stretch and that's clearly a major problem.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I just knew in the 4th that that lead wasn't safe. Obviously the Bulls would make a run but we kind of stopped attacking, commited stupid fouls on defense and our late game execution was terrible. Randle keeps going back into iso and bad decision mode (worst one being not bringing the ball out on his offensive rebound) at the end of the game. All he had to do is continue playing the way he was the whole game, which was very efficient. And yeah once again Burkes had no business being out there, it's a broken record now but Rose needs to be on the court to close. We really need to learn how to close out games and not just play the clock. On the positive Kemba's finding his rythm, RJ had a very good overall game. I feel that when he starts the game with hustle plays and getting himself going by cutting and moving on offense he gets in a good groove.

Somehow this win pisses me off lol. Should never have been that close.

That being said GO NY GO NY GO:myman:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the quicker we realize that randle "ain't it" when it comes to clutch play, the better.

his playoff performance was horrendous, and even if he slightly improves in the future, he won't ever be a consistent closer on that level. its just not his game.

he has a place on the team long term if you ask me, but we need another piece