"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I agree with one thing about Randle he has to get use to the double teams coming all game. That’s the price you pay for having that season last year. In the second and third he was racking up assist and the offense was moving beautifully.

I know he wants to go for the kill shot at the end of games but patience is key

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Simple, get Rose on the fukking floor for the love of god. No reason for him to be riding the pine.

Facts, Get D Rose tf out there Thibs

[QUOTE="Derek Lee, post: 43832497, member: 17599"]The bench needs to play better in the second halves. They should have entered the last quarter with a 15+ point lead. You shouldn't be outscored when the Bulls are trotting out there Ayo Dosunmu, Javonte Green and Tony Bradley.[/QUOTE]

tberes your answer

but the real truth is ive seen certain bench players play a lil more selfish this year
.i know everyone needs they touches , but jve seen certain players purposely look off other players and look for their own shot even if its a bad 1 tbis year

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I like the fast tempo offense we're running especially with the bench players on the floor. It suits Obi and RJ, Rose can push it all the way and finish as well and also tires out the opposing team.
Thibs been running the three guard, two big unit since last year and it stayed effective. Main reason he was pushing back on letting Rose start vs. Atlanta but Elfrid was just not a playoff basketball player.

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Was at the game :wow:

The last 3 minutes had me
denzel-vodka.gif

RJ was BIG time at the end of the 3rd, loved the aggressiveness, would’ve liked to see him be the primary ball handler down the stretch

May need to consider taking out frenchie and playing rose to close games

watching Julius is an absolute roller coaster of emotions :dead: