"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bulls have no one to defend randle ib the startin 5

the other side to that is yall dont have anyone to defend lavine ( sorry barrett breehs ) :manny:

zo might cancel out kemba .. mitch should be 2 bigg for vucc , game will be a great game and rotations will.play a big part :hubie:

2 good coaches ...

speakim of which thibs coaching is a X factor ,for yall in the east this year ..:manny:

with things being as compeitive as they are in the conf ,

thibs wont let these guys take days or games off ..in a season where every W counts for placings .. thibs is the guy id want driving my team :yeshrug:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York

the other side to that is yall dont have anyone to defend lavine ( sorry barrett breehs ) :manny:

zo might cancel out kemba .. mitch should be 2 bigg for vucc , game will be a great game and rotations will.play a big part :hubie:

2 good coaches ...

speakim of which thibs coaching is a X factor ,for yall in the east this year ..:manny:

thibs wont let these guys take days or games off ..in a season where every W counts for placings .. thibs is the guy id want driving my team :yeshrug:
:mjgrin:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

2 good coaches ...

D Rose goes extra hard when he plays the bulls since they dropped him :wow:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
D Rose goes extra hard when he plays the bulls since they dropped him :wow:

they wanted him baaak this Szn , so i doubt he feels to much of a way , d gawd hit em wit the thanks but no thanks :francis: and even while i still feel thats where he should have landed tbis off szn , im happy that if it was with any other tem its the knixks :hubie:

ESPN should be showing this game tho ..:yeshrug:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

2 good coaches ...

:ufdup: