"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nah man it’s early but those Bulls transition highlights remind me of the 2011 Heat. They aren’t nearly as talented as that squad, but they are just as much fun to watch.

Not even talking trash I want to see them and the Knicks play against each other because it’s going to be a clash of styles and system philosophy, and it’s going to be a lot of talent on the floor all game.

I think the Knicks would have to really ugly that game up and slow it down to win, but the Bulls would want to keep trying to push the pace, but unlike the Heat I don’t think they would have the talent advantage to force it. Anyhow give them their props. It could definitely be a good highlight game on both sides.
I feel like they don’t have the depth to fukk with us :manny:

But it’s an interesting match up. Zo and Caruso gonna put a lot of ball pressure on our guards. Vucci shooting brings Mitch put the paint. LaVine is a monster.

Good to see some nikkas aren’t biased them Nd the Hornets the most “fun” teams in the league highlights wise

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I feel like they don’t have the depth to fukk with us :manny:

But it’s an interesting match up. Zo and Caruso gonna put a lot of ball pressure on our guards. Vucci shooting brings Mitch put the paint. LaVine is a monster.

Good to see some nikkas aren’t biased them Nd the Hornets the most “fun” teams in the league highlights wise
Yep, yep it’s going to be a good game. Talent wise and adjustment wise the upcoming Bulls, Philly, and Bucks game are going to start to show what works and what doesn’t.

Last edited:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
We need to win on Sunday because we got the sixers and the bulls coming up.

Simmons ain’t playing but this fekkit Danny green is always hitting everything against us.

I also want to beat the shyt out of the bulls. Social media has made me hate that team. They got defrozan, lonzo balls and cacruso and all of a sudden house of highlights treats them like the 96 bulls.:scust:

Why the smoke for my guys DeRozan & Lonzo :dwillhuh:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Recap is up y’all. I’d grab a few highlights but I’m out right now, lots to enjoy from that one.

"On a night where no player took more than 16 shots, Fournier only needed 12 to put up 18 points. He’s making the game easier for Randle and scoring effectively without compromising possessions for Walker or Barrett."

This really stood out to me. I feel like the composition of this team would have any basketball coach fighting for Thibs' job. There's so much talent and discipline on this roster. Thibs is really in a dream situation.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why the smoke for my guys DeRozan & Lonzo :dwillhuh:
Don’t got problems with them :manny: Them like bleacher report/house of highlights social media pages are making them annoying.

Y’all think I’m hating/biased but I’m not. These the same pages that shyt on us or never give us credit. Instead I see an article the other day about us taking another L because someone made a graphic with our players that looked like it said ICNICICS:mjlol:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
"On a night where no player took more than 16 shots, Fournier only needed 12 to put up 18 points. He’s making the game easier for Randle and scoring effectively without compromising possessions for Walker or Barrett."

This really stood out to me. I feel like the composition of this team would have any basketball coach fighting for Thibs' job. There's so much talent and discipline on this roster. Thibs is really in a dream situation.

It's definitely a roster that I bet coaches would have fun drawing up plays for. You can already see them doing some tricky things out of timeouts that Thibs wouldn't dare last year. The personalities seem like part of it too. There's not a lot of ego in that locker room, or at least not the type that leads to selfishness. Thibs and Rose have really put together a cohesive vision, I'm really curious about how they keep building going forward. Thanks for the read btw! :salute:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Don’t got problems with them :manny: Them like bleacher report/house of highlights social media pages are making them annoying.

Y’all think I’m hating/biased but I’m not. These the same pages that shyt on us or never give us credit. Instead I see an article the other day about us taking another L because someone made a graphic with our players that looked like it said ICNICICS:mjlol:
It’s excessive. And yes I’m biased. I hope the bulls miss the playoffs cause of all the praise they got this off-season for moves that we would have gotten killed for.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I’m actually nervous about that Chicago game. Their athleticism is absolutely ridiculous. They stay running up and down.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

Annoying how, it's only been 2 games. And to be fair, they do have some exciting players with Ball, Zach & Caruso. Even Javonte got some ups.

Don’t worry, Obi will be all over those social posts soon enough.