"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We need to win on Sunday because we got the sixers and the bulls coming up.

Simmons ain’t playing but this fekkit Danny green is always hitting everything against us.

I also want to beat the shyt out of the bulls. Social media has made me hate that team. They got defrozan, lonzo balls and cacruso and all of a sudden house of highlights treats them like the 96 bulls.:scust:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Simmons ain’t playing but this fekkit Danny green is always hitting everything against us.

I also want to beat the shyt out of the bulls. Social media has made me hate that team. They got defrozan, lonzo balls and cacruso and all of a sudden house of highlights treats them like the 96 bulls.:scust:
Bro it’s insane!

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

They put up highlights :manny:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

My feelings exactly.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Obi Toppin has highlights too:ufdup:
Nah man it’s early but those Bulls transition highlights remind me of the 2011 Heat. They aren’t nearly as talented as that squad, but they are just as much fun to watch.

Not even talking trash I want to see them and the Knicks play against each other because it’s going to be a clash of styles and system philosophy, and it’s going to be a lot of talent on the floor all game.

I think the Knicks would have to really ugly that game up and slow it down to win, but the Bulls would want to keep trying to push the pace, but unlike the Heat I don’t think they would have the talent advantage to force it. Anyhow give them their props. It could definitely be a good highlight game on both sides.